Recent Topics

Ads

Fastest Way To Level?

Let's talk about... everything else
Cruor34

Fastest Way To Level?

Post#1 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:12 am

I really enjoyed level 1-12 as it was T1 pvp and I had constant pops. I am about to hit level 14 and I am starting to get frustrated. The T2 pops are very slow, EXP doesnt seem like its scaling up well, and the questing (imo) is tedious and boring. A lot of them are "find this dead body" and its half buried in the tan dirt wearing a tan outfit behind a big tree kind of thing. Nobody does PQ's which I really enjoyed doing when War Hammer launched. Is grinding mobs viable? I can do that more easily then these damn quests. I must have been way more motivated back in 2008, I love end game in mmos but just hate the road to get there.

Anyone have advice for how to level as quicky as possible? I swap between KOTBS (13) and an Ironbreaker (8) I have a friend playing with me but he is much more causal then I am, I play the IB with him.

Ads
wanna993

Re: Fastest Way To Level?

Post#2 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:00 am

t1 is alive so you'll breeze through it.
t2 is soso and it starts getting slower as less ppl=less sc pops and less orvr.
t3 is pretty much a death sentence right now because it's worse than t2 by far.

So you have to rely on grinding mobs if you really want to get through t2/t3 fast. That's the fastest way to lvl but tends to get very boring very fast. And it's also if you don't mind lagging behind on rr down the line

Cruor34

Post#3 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:18 am

So, what do you suggest? Grinding PQ mobs to get influence and just stay qued and take the ones that pop? is that really the best way?

Olszewski

Post#4 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:32 am

Find a guild that is willing to pwr lvl ya with mobs in certain zones. Get some decent green or blue gear and join their SC group and pvp roaming groups.

Collateral

Post#5 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:32 am

The best way is to grind mobs in arena with your guild mates (if you're not in a guild, idk :P). Grab a tank (BOs are best for this imo, idk about order) and just farm. I lvled my guildie from 12 to 21 in about 30-40 mins.

Olszewski

Post#6 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 am

20-32 in in less than 2 hrs. Bam in t4 now get greens and blues and do sc's.

Cruor34

Post#7 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:45 am

Thanks. Easier said then done, but I will try to find a guild looking for a KOTBS that will PL me I guess. I feel a little shitty saying "thanks for the invite now come PL me please k thx" but I'll see what i can do...

If someone wants to help me out leveling its Cruorr (KOTBS) or Cruorib (Iron Breaker) All I can offer in return is gratitude and hopefully being a good group mate in pvp. When I'm strong I can PL your alt.

Olszewski

Post#8 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:52 am

I'll add ya we could use another KOTBS.

Ads
Mafti

Post#9 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:05 pm

I dunno,

But to me, simply do quests, enjoy the story, scenery will get you quite fast into the higher levels.

and tbh, yes, T3 sucked a little bit..but I think it took me less than 5 evenings to get into T4...
Gimpoh SnotGobbler - Da Squig Herda
Mugsy - Da Choppa

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#10 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:19 pm

hm i does just serch a nice spot for farming and make scs and went lev 40 in 3-4 days chilli
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy