Recent Topics

Ads

Game mouse pointer disappearing and locked on camera

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
GoldBar

Game mouse pointer disappearing and locked on camera

Post#1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:48 pm

well. title says it all. got no idea why but the movement on the camera locks itself to my pc mouse and my pointer dissapears for some time, and then its free and i can click things again. very strange stuff and its very random at times. anyone got some feedback on this issue?
chaos forces manipulating my clicker?
thx for all help in advance :D love the game!!

Ads
Popcornhearts

Re: Game mouse pointer disappearing and locked on camera

Post#2 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:49 am

I am mostly having the same problem. I logged onto one of my alts just a few minutes ago. When I looked at my screen. I saw or saw a lack of a mouse pointer icon thing. I logged out several times which didn't work. I reloaded my UI twice and I checked my settings just to make sure I wasn't being a clutz. My question is "what do?" The dark gods may be manipulating my tracker... :P

Popcornhearts

Post#3 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 pm

This issue has fixed itself since my recent post...so strange. I did nothing to cause it both to begin with and after the fact.

maximeomax

Post#4 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:38 pm

i does for me. but juste on somme of my character and i don't know why. if there is a way to fix this plz let me khow ok ! thanks

R3xz

Post#5 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:30 pm

This happen to me a few times and I just right click to bring up the pointer again. Not sure what is causing it and why right clicking work to bring it back... :S