Recent Topics

Ads

[RP/RvR] Hordes of Chaos

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CzarRedwall

[RP/RvR] Hordes of Chaos

Post#1 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:36 pm

"Say what you will of us, call us heathens because we deny your weak pretender-god. Call us savages because we strike at you, but know this -- it is we who are closest to the Ruinous Powers. We, most favoured of the gods, shall burn your lands, revel in your suffering, and destroy you. Despair! For all that remains for you is the taste of northern steel and the end of your world. Such is the will of the Gods."
Who we Are
Hordes of Chaos is a heavy roleplaying guild focused on Chaos. Some of you may be familiar with my old guild, Chaos Undivided. What's different is that Hordes of Chaos is much more roleplay driven. We strive for quality>quantity. Needless to say, we do not discriminate. Whether you're an avid roleplayer or new to roleplaying, we'll accept you. But if you want to join, you should be expected to roleplay regardless.

Lore
As Tzeentch's armies move closer into the heart of the Empire, the barbarian hordes of Norsemen, Kurgans, and Hung follow in their wake. Invigorated, they march to all corners of the earth, battling men, elf, and Dwarf for supremacy. But it is not Tzeentch alone whom these Northmen fight for. It is the pantheon of dark gods that these savages serve. Khorne - The Lord of Battle. His servants are the most savage of warriors, reveling in bloodshed and carnage. They lead the hordes into battle with fearless resolve, hoping to win the favor of their bloodthirsty god. Nurgle - The Lord of Decay. His servants spread death and disease wherever they go. Those that follow the Grandfather's blighted footsteps do so to gain his blessings and fatherly love. Slaanesh - The Prince of Pleasure. His servants give themselves up in pursuit of earthly pleasures. Followers of Slaanesh kill not simply to kill, but for the enjoyment. Tzeentch - The Raven God. His servants are malevolent tricksters and schemers, always plotting and dedicated to change. Servants of Tzeentch truly embody Chaos, for it is manifested in the Lord of Change.

Out from the frozen north lands they came, brandishing steel and iron. They wielded their weapons with zeal and bloodthirsty savagery. Those that suffered the northmen's incursions received the cruelest of fates. None were spared. The blood of their enemies flowed through their lands, and the fires of the razed villages and cities blackened the skies and dotted out the sun. Wherever they went, the Hordes of Chaos carried with them doom and destruction. For it was not only the lands of the Empire these savages razed, but those of the other races. None were exempt from the carnage of which they wrought. The mighty dwarf kingdoms were not barred from their thirst for blood. The Hordes of Chaos marched to the great Dwarven fortresses and pillaged all in their path. They scoured the Dwarves from the depths of their homeland and raised the banner of Chaos over their mountains. The High Elves too were not forgotten. The great Elven kingdom of Ulthuan was beset by the Hordes of Chaos. To this day they fight across the Old World, fighting for their dark gods, bringing an end to all things and ushering in a new age of Chaos.

The Dark Gods

Followers of Khorne
"My Master is the Beginning and he is the End. He is the Master of mortals, and the core of our Dead Hearts. Deny him and you deny yourselves. Honour him, and acknowledge he to whom we owe it all."
—The Saga of Khorne
Khorne, also known as Kharneth, is the Lord of Battle, the Blood God, and countless other names given to him by the tribes of Northmen. He is the epitome of killing and murder. His followers kill to feed Khorne's endless bloodlust. Those that follow Khorne are exceptional, gore-maddened warriors whose purpose in life is to kill and to be killed in the glory of battle. Likewise, Khorne is also the god of courage and honor. A follower of Khorne can be both honorable and be consumed by his bloodlust. Warriors of Khorne fight simply to fight, and do so in less than showy manners. For this reason, a warrior of Khorne can be truly gruesome in battle. It is the simple desire for murder that drives followers of Khorne to kill. Their infamous battle cry, "Skulls for the Skull Throne! Blood for the Blood God!", sends shivers down even the bravest of opponents.

Followers of Tzeentch
"Do not ask which creature screams in the night. Do not question who waits for you in the shadow. It is my cry that wakes you in the night, and my body that crouches in the shadow. I am Tzeentch and you are the puppet that dances to my tune..."
—The Book of Tzeentch
Tzeentch, also known as the Raven God, is the Lord of Change. He embodies Chaos itself, as Chaos to its core is change. All things before and all things after are his dark doing, as Tzeentch carefully plots and schemes. It is his dark plan to which all moves according to. Those that follow Tzeentch are just as manipulative and plot the deaths of their enemies. Tzeentch revels in the dark, brooding machinations of his followers. They are careful and wait to strike, unlike those warriors of Khorne, who prefer to rush head on into the thick of battle. Tzeentch is also known to bless his followers with grotesque mutations. Only those who prove themselves can receive these blessings. However, an individual may be blessed against his or her will. Such is the cruel nature of Tzeentch.

Followers of Nurgle
"Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours."
—The Chant of Nurgle
Nurgle, also known as Grandfather Nurgle, is the Lord of Decay. Nurgle is the oldest of the four dark gods. Since the conception of life and death, Nurgle's primordial being has existed. Reveling in the cycle of death and rebirth, Nurgle is also the god of life. Since it is life that spawns death, and death cannot be without the presence of life. Those that follow in his blighted footsteps spread disease and corruption wherever they go. The deaths of their enemies serve Nurgle, as their dead bodies act as seeds of plague and sickness. Those that serve Nurgle do so to gain his blessings, or simply to spread illness. They revel in spreading sickness wherever they go. Whether it be poisoning a town's well, or infecting a village's grain supply, the followers of Nurgle live to spread death.

Followers of Slaanesh
"Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake!"
—The Verse of Slaanesh
Slaanesh, the Dark Prince, is the Lord of Pleasure. He is the deity of mortals most concerned with earthly wonders. Those that worship Slaanesh are driven by lust and gluttony, consumed by their thirst for pleasure. Followers of Slaanesh come from mostly civilized nations, as only they can afford earthly pleasures. Obsessed with luxury and comfort, those mortals who worship Slaanesh revel in all things decadent. When a follower of Slaanesh kills, they do so for the pleasure of killing. They are often at odds with followers of Khorne because of this, as followers of Khorne kill simply to kill, and abhor them for doing so.
Rules
These are the only requirements.
- Be a roleplayer (Novice, experienced, veteran, it don't matter)
- Be Chaos (No Greenskins, maybe one or two Elves if you convince me)
- Play nicely

How to join?
See "rules", and PM Hriskarr ingame.

Ads
Deadpxxl

Re: [RP/RvR] Hordes of Chaos

Post#2 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:06 pm

The presentation of your guild is really well done. If I played chaos, I would join your guild without a doubt but as a Dwarf, I hope the army of Uzgul Bakraz will fight your Horde of Chaos !
Garod - Ironbreaker (Uzgul Bakraz)
Ungor - Daemon Slayer (Uzgul Bakraz)
Karadrin - Runepriest (Uzgul Bakraz)
Imgur - Longbeard (Uzgul Bakraz)
Brogarr - Engineer (Uzgul Bakraz)
Imgor - Hammerer

CzarRedwall

Post#3 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:21 pm

Foolish Dwarf! Your words of flattery will not save you from your people's inevitable doom! Chaos rides against you! The sons and daughters of the frigid north will descend upon your lands like locusts to the corpse! There will be no depth below the earth too deep to hide you! The Hordes of Chaos march!

((Thank you [;))

soulcoffin

Post#4 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:15 am

Hello mate!

Well hot damn!! I was wondering if this guild was dead or alive! I have some bodies to send your way brother!!

Cheers and way to step up to the plate!!

Sincerely, Soul

P.S. The dwarves can join as long as they are followers of Chaos Undivided!!
SOULCOFFIN

CzarRedwall

Post#5 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:18 pm

I am going to set up the guild as soon as the server comes online.

The dark gods will it!

2DSick

Post#6 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:39 pm

Ah, cool.

I'm very interested in this. I was in chaos undivided until a period of down time (serious work commitments). I assume I got the bump for.inactivity :-P

My characters are Mordos Kul (Khorne marauder) and Peutrifectus Ravenblight (nurgle chosen).

;-)

Tabaori

Post#7 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello, i'm a new german player and looking for rollplayer from the chaos.
this page is very nice and i love it, but sorry my english isn't good.

Knows anyone a german role player here?

Qressor

Post#8 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:53 am

as followers of Khorne kill simply to kill, and abhor them for doing so.
น้ําเต้าปูปลาออนไลน์

Ads
Tabaori

Post#9 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:43 pm

The only true God is the dark prince, the master of perfection, senses and true passion.