Recent Topics

Ads

<Dont Panic> | Video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DefinitelyNotWingz

Re: <Dont Panic> | Video

Post#91 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:07 am

tomato wrote:
Ye, if people die to wh m4 they most likely have no skill or teamwork.
Classic tomtato xD

On a serious note:
Countering WH M4 is not very difficult. [BG cc, M4, Clobber (which removes 216 moral with tactic afaik), etc.]
As Peter said " one must bear in mind that you need to have an AM for the morale boost"
Having an AM is a heavy disadvantage for one meleetrain vs another, outhealing pressure without RP is not very likely therefore I can understand the defensive playstyle shown by the order grp in this video. Which shouldve been punished by destro but was not. Awaiting round 2 :mrgreen:
Having a BG there is always the option to directly go for a healer since he can take out one dps for a certain amount of time.
dontcomplainx wrote:
Ofc destro got double m4 tank morals, the point is AM's are able to build their m4 in what? 20 sec's? they will always build their moral faster than destro, but the problem is Excommunicate the moral is really OP and deserve a nerf.
2s cast, 250 moral, 3600 moral to go for m4. Chosen block 200 moral every 3s possible, it is a matter of situation. Especially if destro would apply pressure ( not seen in this video), the am wouldnt be able to spam the moral push.

dontcomplainx wrote:
wtf are you talking about? they had a WP and AM is able to heal like mad and use the aoe snare when need it :roll:, i was watching dalgrimar stream last week and i saw heymate Mdps train get stomped by WL/SW/BW/KobS/AM and RP, and they had no WP.
AM/RP is BiS heal for a kiter composition. What you want is single target heal, not grp heal, to keep up one target which was caught by pull/m1. In meleetrains you would want grp heal because tank (especially off-tank) and dps take heavy dmg.
1-3-2 ranged setups are viable and can defeat melee trains, they just require more skill because mistakes are punished heavily.
hellagen182 wrote:
most of the premades play like this, wait m1 root of wl/mara, burst & go back.. or rdps setups.. dot is like it's hot, KD, burst & repeat
I remember 3 premades playing with balls, now there are only 2 left. Dark days.....
Niky wrote:LoB on destro vs Dont Panic on order.
I actually like the video. Good to see someone improving their game/grp-play. Unfortunately wh m4 takes a lot of communication+coordination and with a random tank for ChCh it is hard to pull off. Props for bringing some diversity to 6on6. ;)
You know who I am.

Ads
Novgoroth

Post#92 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:30 am

Yes I know I suck as BG, but it's nice to hear it from you guys ... (who was talking btw ?)

Never played tank in premade before, i'm in T3 stuff, i'm full off, no def gear, no automatisms for premade, but i try to get better.
So it was like i wasn't here in this sc, you can add this to the penalties on LoB premade. You said it yourself at the beginning of your vid.
And no offense, but i prefer to be very bad than put all the party efficiency on 1 moral. Despite of this, i'm open for all critics and advice to get better, thanks.
Scaarlett - Disciple of Khaine | Scarlett - Witch Elf | Scarlettonice - Sorceress | Scarlette - Zealot

Scarlettonfire - Bright Wizzard | Scarlettsm - Swordmaster | Scarlettm - Witch Hunter | Navselene - Archmage

peterthepan3

Post#93 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:45 am

Yeah to be fair I found that a bit unnecessary, at least silence that particular part of the video before uploading :/

zumos2

Post#94 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:04 am

Novgoroth wrote:And no offense, but i prefer to be very bad than put all the party efficiency on 1 moral.
The salt is really tasty I feel like. But what you have to understand that if you run a WH with Excommunicate you literally force yourself to play this way. You cannot go up against double mara melee train with a WH in a somewhat gimped spec. Also you just let them do what they wanted while with double mara you have all the options to keep pressure up and go for their healers.
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Niky

Post#95 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Sorry Novgoroth, i have very bad english, but i try to explained.

When he say "this bg is very bad" - he meant you very soft, It does not mean that you are bad, that about only your spec.

But sorry.
Destro: Mara Nyky / DOK Crystof
Order: SL Niky / BW Nykky / SW Nyky / WL Nikky / SM Ulee
Live: WP Eprst

Chaoself

Post#96 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:10 pm

dontcomplainx wrote:
Niky wrote:LoB on destro vs Dont Panic on order.

Click here to watch on YouTube

I can see 2 things: 1 - Excommunicate needs a nerf ( For the next 15 seconds, heals will have no effects no your targe. The target and all other enemies with 20 feet oh them will suffer 1200 dmg over 15 sc's), way easy to play like that Am always buffing m4 and then go :), no Destro healer can cleanse that M4 even Dok's cant cleanse that moral with Khaine's Withdrawal, no offense but you would not win without that game breaking m4.

2 - Mediocre WH game play, just run wait for m4 and gg

Wait, wait... Tell me you are trolling, please hahahahaha