Recent Topics

Ads

NA timezone population

Let's talk about... everything else
Toonman

Re: NA timezone population

Post#41 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Gerv wrote: Further more to hte discussion regarding NA time, I really think it is a comunity issue revolving around guilds. .
The 2 things that drove most of the pugs/casuals away.

1) changes to RvR campaign (no rr for keeps,BOs, siege, and reduced medals)
2) pugs constantly getting farmed in SC (need DAT PUG SC!)

I don't think it has anything to do with Guilds, imo.

Ads
Dabbart

Post#42 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Well...

Playerbase will fluctuate as changes occur. Just hope that those people return at some point to check out the changes. And that their Toons haven't been deleted in the meantime.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Tesq

Post#43 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:49 pm

It does have to do with guilds, if the game would be more guild/alliance centered you can bet you ass ppl will stop to pug "so much", i pug too a lot to just join sc but not a that level of unorganization.
Promoting guild/alliance (cuz they are form of organization) can only benefith this game and other form of organization.
Last edited by Tesq on Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gerv
Banned

Post#44 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Toonman wrote:
Gerv wrote: Further more to hte discussion regarding NA time, I really think it is a comunity issue revolving around guilds. .
The 2 things that drove most of the pugs/casuals away.

1) changes to RvR campaign (no rr for keeps,BOs, siege, and reduced medals)
2) pugs constantly getting farmed in SC (need DAT PUG SC!)

I don't think it has anything to do with Guilds, imo.
1) they removed the renown from BOs because in t4 sides would zerg from one BO to the other and then too the keep maybe in t4 the zones are big enough to return renown, maybe not. You still get renown for capturing keeps, the renwon from siege reason is commonly known but is likely to change as per Az's RvR plans. Reduced medals we introduced because in the first week of t4 a vast majority had full annihilator or close too. Did you even play since t4 released?

2) If there were more guilds committed to forming premades and getting on voice coms to run scenarios even in a casual fashion there would be many less pugs getting farmed in scs.

Next please.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

TenTonHammer

Post#45 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:58 am

Jaycub wrote: Lack of reikland factory makes solo queuing really horrible as well, please for the love of god replace nordenwatch with it so we can farm emblems without needing a group.
I don’t understand your fixation with nordenwatch vs rike factory it not like either sc is UNPLAYABLE without a grp. Why don’t you explain me what the issue is

Anyway the NA population is low, and its split over 4 tiers so that leads to slow orvr and slow sc pops

At this point if you’re an NA player you should plroably just play during the early morning when EU is still active

Jaycub

Post#46 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:43 am

TenTonHammer wrote:
Jaycub wrote: Lack of reikland factory makes solo queuing really horrible as well, please for the love of god replace nordenwatch with it so we can farm emblems without needing a group.
I don’t understand your fixation with nordenwatch vs rike factory it not like either sc is UNPLAYABLE without a grp. Why don’t you explain me what the issue is

Anyway the NA population is low, and its split over 4 tiers so that leads to slow orvr and slow sc pops

At this point if you’re an NA player you should plroably just play during the early morning when EU is still active
Reikland factory ends 5 minutes in 90% of the time and usually both sides can get points in regardless of premades or comp. It's just the absolute best sc to solo que for if you want fast RR/emblems period. People call it token factory for a reason.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Grumpbot

Post#47 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:09 am

Gerv wrote:
2) If there were more guilds committed to forming premades and getting on voice coms to run scenarios even in a casual fashion there would be many less pugs getting farmed in scs.

Next please.
And yet there still would be no place for people that play in small amounts and don't want to spend a lot of precious time forming up a group and getting on comms etc., not to mention people that premade focused guilds won't even accept as members.

I say this as a person who has done progression raiding (and progression LV in WAR XD), had premade sc groups on live etc.

wheezill

Post#48 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:59 am

I'm in N/A, I don't have lag or network issues. Would be nice to have a "/ping" command at the command line though, for the heck of it. Also my framerate is great pretty much always. Definite improvements from when I started April 2016.
===============================
Choppa - Gurglenutz RR8x
Shaman - Stainz RR8x
BO - Tufskul RR8x
Squiggy - Blamf RR8x
WE - Selrith RR7x
Sorc - Voxium RR7x
Magus - Aerobie RR4x
DoK - Sarlacc RR4x
Marauder - Xanax RR4x

Ads
Tesq

Post#49 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:00 am

wheezill wrote:I'm in N/A, I don't have lag or network issues. Would be nice to have a "/ping" command at the command line though, for the heck of it. Also my framerate is great pretty much always. Definite improvements from when I started April 2016.
If you dont, then share with other your internet settings cuz seems you are an exeption.
I know that dev do not have times but 1 things some ppl could do if they have knowledge with out being a dev for the NA ppl is look why some ppl do not ping from NA and why some does.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#50 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:26 pm

as for Lag, cant say that it is an issue for me.

Sure the occasional Jump seems to teleport, but im so used to it that its become easily predictable.. I am known to run ahead of my target to compensate for "Lag Positioning" so in my eyes, I see no lag simply due to it being the norm.

TLDR, get used to it.

and I know how you guys feel, when I log in at night, My interest in T4 drops, feels depressing and I no longer want to do anything but Farm and waste time chatting.