Recent Topics

Ads

[Slayer] Rotations help needed

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Toldavf

Re: [Slayer] Rotations help needed

Post#11 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:54 am

Kali14 wrote:Ok for solo this is the wortst class in game, but nobody isn't able to play in party and be spec in ID. Without last stand and new upgrades of DOK it's 0 for solo. Everybody know this and just attack him first because he is just easy to kill. Skills like lost 50% armour and 50% resistances or 5%-10% bonus to being critically hit or skill to loose initiative not sounds stupid? Most of topics about dwarfs are about problems with slayer, none different class. Problem is big but good because some GMs start interest this.
First off its not the worst class solo its a class that is full capable of beating any other mdps including the dps dok and in the right hands you can trivialise an opponent. It has weaknesses to being kited but then so do most mdps.

Why do people go for slayers first? 2 reason first bad and unsupported slayers are easy to kill (this goes for most dps classes) and secondly a slayer that is left to do his thing will put immense pressure on his opponents.

Yes you loose mitigation however you gain 50% damage and that's not just on skills its on auto attacks as well more then a fair trade off if you think about it.

I don't know any good slayers that have precarious assault in their bar its a duff skill don't use it. Fierceness has its place however and is a significant dps increase vs medium and heavy armour.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Ads
Kali14
Banned

Post#12 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:02 am

Ok , slayer can doing well solo if he is spec in ID and in PUG SC he got guard and have healer. But in this situation I have comparing number of kills which I had as WH and WL playing without guard. Any 5-10 kills per SC. Now I try GS and just stay between RDPS and healers but I'm really happy if have 4 kills per SC. Usually this is like 2 kills, 2 deaths.

Toldavf

Post#13 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Well wl is a solo monster but honestly apart from its ability to hide from zergs and magic immunity wh isn't better dor solo. It's reliant on a few easily counter able tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVLkZhTls1c a small example of the fierce might build.

Kali14
Banned

Post#14 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:10 pm

I probadly skip Auto Attack tactic too much and try go in high parry and riposte insteed trying hit enemy from the behind. But it's probadly because big disproportion between order which play RDPS the most and destro which play tanks and I as slayer have doing role of tank. LoL

Toldavf

Post#15 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:02 am

It is my experience in sc if you are the only melee prepare to be focused for trying and always be ready to leg it :P