Recent Topics

Ads

WH how do you fight doks?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
sydd

Re: WH how do you fight doks?

Post#11 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Arena wrote:As melee dok i can say there is only 2 way to be sure you kill anyone of them:
Easy one: http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... :;;0:0:0:0:
knock down and right timing on Repel after = ~10 seconds for you to make him dead, and if he not - jump away and use Absolution as distance finish strike.
Hard one: http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... :;;0:0:0:0:
Here you will need a lots of damage and hit more than he heal himself. Also you will need to use Repel right when he start Rend Soul. Only few WH was able to do it right, so this method is for really skillful WH only, I recommend you to try first one.

First method you post is the way, but but against a good dok player you have to be in assist.

Ads
Arena

Post#12 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:03 pm

sydd wrote: First method you post is the way, but but against a good dok player you have to be in assist.
Well, i play in party build, so my dok is easier to kill 1x1 when i not in a group, but i don't think there is any another way except i already mentioned.

Panzerkasper

Post#13 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Spacecraft wrote:Thought disrupt would keep them from healing. Learning to play so I ask.

Also does silence help keep them from healing or it a different mechanic that keeps them up.

Just wondering whats the best in helping with an assit.
Disrupt only works for spells that are directly casted against you, an offensive spell so to say. Healing spells aren't offensive, so you cant disrupt them. A silence on the other hand will keep them from casting heal, but a DoK can still heal with his lifetap healing abilities wich require him to hit an opponent.

So in General, if you see a DoK with a Sword and a Chalice ->Silence, if he has two swords -> Disarm

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Spacecraft

Post#14 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:16 pm

This is amazing info guys thank you. I would like to like to expand this to other classes but let's do a separate thread.

Thanks