Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun

Proposals which did not pass the two week review, were rejected internally, or were not able to be implemented.
Koha

Re: [Witch Hunter] Dragon Gun

Post#101 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 am

Why not make Gragon Gun a mirror of OYK ?
ranged undefendable KD would be usefull for WH (lots of good kiters on destro side)
Mirroring classes is not an elegant way to go, but this would make Dragon Gun usefull and would not jeopardize game balance (?).
I feel like a CD debuff or armor debuff would make Dragon Gun mandatory in group.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

Ads
kryss

Post#102 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:16 am

As others mentioned, wh has already an ini debuff and can bypass armor (100% With torment and 50% with sod). Mirroring the we is kinda unneccesary since you basically create a copy with a slightly less efficient mechanic (kisses are better than bullets). I still feel that a cd increaser would be better and give a specific purpose to the class
Last edited by kryss on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#103 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 am

So changing Dragon gun completely means, I am forced to make another char for Butchering -.- Having absolutely no AoE sucks hard.

kryss

Post#104 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:20 am

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:So changing Dragon gun completely means, I am forced to make another char for Butchering -.- Having absolutely no AoE sucks hard.
I guess that your personal crafting needs are a lot less important than make a pricey skill viable for a class

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#105 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:30 am

kryss wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:So changing Dragon gun completely means, I am forced to make another char for Butchering -.- Having absolutely no AoE sucks hard.
I guess that your personal crafting needs are a lot less important than make a pricey skill viable for a class
So, you are fine that WH will be the only class without any form of AOE beside one shitty tactic? That is a problem and it needs compensation.

kryss

Post#106 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:48 am

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
kryss wrote:
So, you are fine that WH will be the only class without any form of AOE beside one shitty tactic? That is a problem and it needs compensation.
Yes, i am totally fine, like i said many times in this topic. Won't miss a 10 sec cd aoe skill that does laughable damage and is almost irrelevant in a grp vs grp situation. Want to farm? You got plenty of viable alternatives

Tesq

Post#107 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:04 am

aoe wh is usefull if you go and debuff the right target, what kill it it's the CD on the skill but that can easily be removed and make it spam able. An additional eff can then be add to make wh more appelling towards work with other classes. Ppl that say that an aoe armor debuff it's useless should reconsider their opinion, first because it's not true (wh big part of damages cames by dot); second because it is even less true on aoe spec.

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#108 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:26 am

kryss wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
kryss wrote:
Yes, i am totally fine, like i said many times in this topic. Won't miss a 10 sec cd aoe skill that does laughable damage and is almost irrelevant in a grp vs grp situation. Want to farm? You got plenty of viable alternatives
So, you are seriously fine with forcing people to create and play extra characters only to get their materials (or focing them Killing 1 mob after another hundrets of times)... well...

I can also act like you and say: Hey WH got 2 perfectly vaible trees, so if you want to be able to bring superultra group play utility, change your god damn class.

Ads
Toldavf

Post#109 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:47 am

Lets chill out a bit getting upset never helps in a debate.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

kryss

Post#110 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:12 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
kryss wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
So, you are seriously fine with forcing people to create and play extra characters only to get their materials (or focing them Killing 1 mob after another hundrets of times)... well...

I can also act like you and say: Hey WH got 2 perfectly vaible trees, so if you want to be able to bring superultra group play utility, change your god damn class.
This is a PvP game, so your AoE farming needs are basically irrelevant. IF they feel AoE should stay on the WH, it shouldn't be because of your laughable butchering, but for group PvP play reasons: anyway, you are doing it on the wrong class. It takes very few time to level up a PvE alt, get ruin gear and start farming like there's no tomorrow, don't pollute the thread with professions crap.
Last edited by kryss on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.