Recent Topics

Ads

T3 is dead, at least give us the rats.

Let's talk about... everything else
saupreusse
Developer

Re: T3 is dead, at least give us the rats.

Post#31 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:06 pm

Ill tell you the same i told ppl in all the other t3 threads. Just wait until it gets reworked. :)

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#32 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:46 pm

saupreusse wrote:Ill tell you the same i told ppl in all the other t3 threads. Just wait until it gets reworked. :)
But the problem isn't soo much that their is anything wrong with T3?

It worked fine when we were all in it, it's just we don't have the population to support 4 tiers

Hell back before stop exp books t 2/3 were always the deadest tiers

Instead of a rework isn't it better to wait for a stronger population?

Scambug

Post#33 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:56 pm

Loans wrote:
Scambug wrote:The problem is you'll reach lvl 32 while still only being lvl 20 in renown. This means you can't even buy renown greens anymore. So you're doubly gimped when you reach T4. QQ
Farming ruin can be good idea , level + gear at the same time
Yeah I'll do that but I hate PvE...
No worries it's alpha :mrgreen:

Kali14
Banned

Post#34 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:17 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
Kali14 wrote:On 32 lvl you go farming Ruin armour and doing T4 epic quests and in this gear can normal play on Tier 4, being 20 RR and get even for 5000 renown for good SC.
Wrong: You get 2000-maximum 3500 Renown per win (3500 if it is a "long" fight)
They nerfed it over time TOO HARD.
You are wrong because some ppl can get even for 5500 renown in SC. But they are probadly only any 20 RR and level 40.

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#35 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Kali14 wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
Kali14 wrote:On 32 lvl you go farming Ruin armour and doing T4 epic quests and in this gear can normal play on Tier 4, being 20 RR and get even for 5000 renown for good SC.
You are wrong because some ppl can get even for 5500 renown in SC. But they are probadly only any 20 RR and level 40.
From RR23+37 I never ever got more than 3,5k since RR 30 I only get maximum of 2400 per win.
And I had a Ratio >85%+ won, so don't use "hear n say" as fact.
People told me they got 10k Renown per SC win... yes probably 1 year+ ago...

hogo2hogo

Post#36 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:50 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
Kali14 wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
From RR23+37 I never ever got more than 3,5k since RR 30 I only get maximum of 2400 per win.
Cherry picking the context from one situation (scenarios in the past or in AoR and its result) and comparing it to the current state.
Instead of saying "I didnt' get XXX amount of renown, try checking if anyone got that amount. I usually see one (at least) person from either side obtaining big amounts of renown -in certain scenarios as BoP, Nordenwatch, Serpent's Passage)
People DO get 4k+ The fact that (maybe) you did not get such amounts (or maybe you do not recall) does not mean it does not happen.

PS: Back on AoR, when healers could leech outside the groups in scenarios (something that was thankfully fixed here) there was a leechy solo healer in scenario zealot for 2 parties hotting people and ended up gaining approximately 30-35k in renown)

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#37 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:04 pm

hogo2hogo wrote:
BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
Kali14 wrote:
Cherry picking the context from one situation (scenarios in the past or in AoR and its result) and comparing it to the current state.
Instead of saying "I didnt' get XXX amount of renown, try checking if anyone got that amount. I usually see one (at least) person from either side obtaining big amounts of renown -in certain scenarios as BoP, Nordenwatch, Serpent's Passage)
People DO get 4k+ The fact that (maybe) you did not get such amounts (or maybe you do not recall) does not mean it does not happen.

PS: Back on AoR, when healers could leech outside the groups in scenarios (something that was thankfully fixed here) there was a leechy solo healer in scenario zealot for 2 parties hotting people and ended up gaining approximately 30-35k in renown)
Yes Mr Smart, I saw that here and there someone with 4k or 4,3k. BUT they where obviously lower than RR 20 (or even lower). Because there is something called probabillity calculation... and if you see every third win someone with 4k or even if it would be 4,5k that does not mean YOU EASILY GET IT... Stop spreading this crap, its simply not true, taking exceptions as norm is wrong. And on top of that, you see that only happening when ex: Nordenwatch 500-470 or so... That is also not "most games" or "mostly" nor "almost every game".

hogo2hogo

Post#38 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:14 pm

First of all, I simply stated what I think was wrong with your reasoning and why. The "Mr. Smart" I will take as compliment because it is the internet and I would hope you have something better to use as argument rather than sarcasm.
Secondly, that also happened to me yesterday on my rr36 SM. Which I did not bring up exactly because it would be cherry picking.
Thirdly, if you want huge amounts of renown you can easily choose to rvr.
Scenarios take ~5-15 mins and you can get a reward from 100-3000. Regression to the mean has changed yes, but that is not a tragedy as it has been described. sometimes losing sucks, and you might end up playing 10 scenarios and receive 2 emblems and 200 renown. I would rather have that play style rather than rewarding mediocrity.
And I'm NOT taking exceptions, in the majority of the scenarios-whether I win or lose- the players are 40+ which means their rewards are lower in general.

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#39 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Spoiler:
hogo2hogo wrote:First of all, I simply stated what I think was wrong with your reasoning and why. The "Mr. Smart" I will take as compliment because it is the internet and I would hope you have something better to use as argument rather than sarcasm.
Secondly, that also happened to me
yesterday on my rr36 SM.
Spoiler:
Which I did not bring up exactly because it would be cherry picking.
Thirdly, if you want huge amounts of renown you can easily choose to rvr.
Scenarios take ~5-15 mins and you can get a reward from 100-3000. Regression to the mean has changed yes, but that is not a tragedy as it has been described. sometimes losing sucks, and you might end up playing 10 scenarios and receive 2 emblems and 200 renown. I would rather have that play style rather than rewarding mediocrity.
And I'm NOT taking exceptions, in the majority of the scenarios-whether I win or lose- the players are 40+ which means their rewards are lower in general.[/quote]
Okay, that was which Scenario and what was the Objective counter at Scoreboard after SC?

Also I played RvR too ;) And you are as order most of the time outnumbered + After 3 Hours with almost zero progression at all, you will be happy to farm (even for the pitiful 3k renown) a SC win. I guess for those huge destru Zergs rewards are also bad, unless they really get a keep after hours or some of them are roaming without a 150+ Man zerg.

kweedko

Post#40 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:32 pm

BrockRiefenstahl wrote:
I will never understand people’s fun in having a lvl 40 with 20 renown and being not able to use the gear even if you got Emblems/Medailions
:roll:
But you have no Emblems/Medailions when you reach 40 lvl without rr grind and in the time when you get them you will be 40+ rr easily. Pro tip farm some sc or rvr for t4 meds and buy yourself t3 gear, then keep on grinding till t4 gear.