Recent Topics

Ads

DOK -healing-

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tesq

Re: DOK -healing-

Post#51 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:00 am

i speak about premades, dok/wp doing more damages than a slayer and healing more than zealot/rune....

Ads
Dabbart

Post#52 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Except, that we dunno what that 200k healed. 120k of that might of been personal heals, with 70k. Going to their tank, and only 10k to the rest of their party. In which case, as a party healer that dok sucks.

You can't just put out the raw end numbers and try to use them to prove a damned thing. Especially from SCs. You know this tesq.

Now the point of, are healing dok/WP capable of out healing the other healers? They always have been! Fast grp heal meant they were nearly always top heals. as I said though, neither class is at the end of where everyone wants them to be... so how about you give some concrete thoughts on tweaking them. It just posting random SC end numbers that prove 0.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Dabbart

Post#53 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Also. A good portion of the protection my z provides is in absorp bubbles. He also plops on +heal buffs that help other healers get their numbers super high. Also, I like to win SCs so I will go run the part, or take he flag if no one else is. Sc Numbers have far too many variables to count unless you are actively testing the entirety(i.e. You have a full 6man v another and are testing both sides). Otherwise, it's tobacco scientist math...

Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Tesq

Post#54 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Dabbart wrote:Except, that we dunno what that 200k healed. 120k of that might of been personal heals, with 70k. Going to their tank, and only 10k to the rest of their party. In which case, as a party healer that dok sucks.

You can't just put out the raw end numbers and try to use them to prove a damned thing. Especially from SCs. You know this tesq.

Now the point of, are healing dok/WP capable of out healing the other healers? They always have been! Fast grp heal meant they were nearly always top heals. as I said though, neither class is at the end of where everyone wants them to be... so how about you give some concrete thoughts on tweaking them. It just posting random SC end numbers that prove 0.
a)that's exatly why ppl fail to understand why engi keg is so good, perma substain heals which mitigate the start of the burst and also later on keeping all target perma healed by costant stream of heals. Dosen't matter on who those heals where done, it matter that by raw power in addition to SINGLE TARGET damages 200k heals were done. These damages were not fluff aoe damages were st damage most of time done on the right target.

b)then there are some error, dosen't matter on WHO because g-heals not debuffable are exatly as ST or even more heals under heals debuff which make OP the dok/wp in every dam situation.

c)i alredy pointed this out and i also pointed that dok/wp are doing 3x the heals of all other healers with math and confrontantion by raw numbers x GCD spent and crit chance for normal casted heals.

d) free heals that couter any initial burst unless all damages tick togheter and there is no way to fast swap target; because these heals are aoe and will keep up all the group costantly when no heal debuff they are g-heal spam coevalent where there is focus and heal debuff these g-heals will have the same value of a ST heal over the debuff on 1 ppl and g-heal on all the rest. DOK/WP are basically doing 2 healer work at the same time with 1 dam skill. The channeling is even worst because it's as 3 dok/wp where spamming x3 ap heal under a debuff ingoring its CD.
This is another thing i pointed out , they cant st hit 1 ppl and aoe all ; st hit and heals need to be separate from aoe hit /heals.

e) i can use raw number to point the ratio which is dam insane because it' seems that x damages =2x of heals(if not more because overheals are not show in sc rooster); the more damages you do the more heals you do also.
Undock heals from damages done was one of MY main point after very few times these changes were online, what if a dok/wp can do 200k of damages? it will do 400k of heals? what happen in a city siege???? 500k of damages for 1kk of heals?? with this ratio i can bet one of my hand of a pire of fire. Some one will be able to do that in the future.
2x is a mostrous conversion and with crit escalation it will get even worst.

f) those number got out by 2 party premade vs 2 party premade with us ignoreing flag / being costantly push back so this make these number even worst.

Dabbart

Post#55 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Sorry mate. I just see a lot of theorycrafting and cherry picking. And back to SC numbers mean nothing...

yor making broad statements that I have not seen any evidence of. And still, no actual specific tweaks you want. That are coherent anyways.

freshour
Banned

Post#56 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:16 am

Kinda curious if anyone else is trying out other healers now that experimental mode is over. I keep going back to heals in RvR on the DoK and keep shaking my head at how low the output actually is. I attempted to cap out willpower but I really don't have much healing gear aside from annihilator.

Anyway, just curious what everyone else is running :D

Darosh
Banned

Post#57 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:57 am

freshour wrote:Kinda curious if anyone else is trying out other healers now that experimental mode is over. I keep going back to heals in RvR on the DoK and keep shaking my head at how low the output actually is. I attempted to cap out willpower but I really don't have much healing gear aside from annihilator.

Anyway, just curious what everyone else is running :D

Most will be running AM/SHA in .ab ex for the easy burst/semi-aoe heals, especially in smallscale/scenarios.

DoKs/WPs still can shine however, you just need a pocket zealot/rp and good gear or, well, a good composition in general to allow you to grab some of the stuff you'd normally not be able to run. (WPs are arguably better off, considering IBs, SWs and KotBS can relatively effortlessly feed crit to them, but meh.)

However, considering the WP/DoKs strength is to be found in their casttimes, the ability to actually enter meleerange (without <immediately> blowing up) and in providing grpheal burst I don't personally see issues with them - they might have a harder time in smallscale/scenarios, but they certainly excel in big scale RvR engagements.

On RoR you just don't have a certain healer dominate every format, especially now that EoV/FoDG has been tuned down - I am happy about the fact that not every single premade around is sporting 2 WPs/DoKs as it was the case on live.

E:Words and stuff.

shaggyboomboom

Post#58 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:42 pm

RoR.builders - Disciple of Khaine
This build any good? Not sure about the tactics and rr for DoK

Ads
SpacestarKid

Post#59 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:35 am

Guys, sorry, did I miss anything? My dok can't cleanse other group. Is it normal?
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

Dabbart

Post#60 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Yes. Type .ab list and you should see a list of every change from live for the class you are logged in as.