Recent Topics

Ads

DOK -healing-

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Achilleos

Re: DOK -healing-

Post#11 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:41 pm

I also enjoy the new DoK. I see them less as a healer and more as a lifesteal dps. :)
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Post#12 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:
Azarael wrote:It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
*screend* :) mayb The Man who opened The thread was Hit by a massiv brain bursta. Its every time The Same.. Long time not online See the first change and cry...
I play everyday! another great attempt to dismiss the post. Its everytime the same
]

zabis

Post#13 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:48 pm

I've been playing my DoK running the Vitality cov more than 90% of the time since the "nerf". If I have constant guard, I can get to the enemy back-line and DOMINATE the healing numbers. 350k healing in one sc, I believe 2nd place had something like 150k. Adapt and overcome people.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:49 pm

davispeed wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:I'm playing with some of the best doks on the server (Fugi, Mari) and while the nerf may seem a bit much for some, they are adapting and coping just fine. Maybe some finetuning is needed, but to purport that the class is 'broken'? Come on xD
Not being able to cleanse outside your grp is f**k up. the COV change is bad aswell.

Also i play with 2 of the best DOK(Dps and healing) on the server and they not too happy about it either.
I'm talking from a group perspective. Also any DPS DOK who is not happy about having been given a damage increase with Torture abilities = not a good DPS DOK. The DPS viability of the class has increased, but the healing potential has decreased (in Torture) as it should have.

Twyxx

Post#15 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Also if it bugs you *that* much, play something else until you can turn .ab ex off. I don't have the ping to play my DoK as melee, so I've been playing my zealot.

Penril

Post#16 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:04 pm

zabis wrote:I've been playing my DoK running the Vitality cov more than 90% of the time since the "nerf". If I have constant guard, I can get to the enemy back-line and DOMINATE the healing numbers. 350k healing in one sc, I believe 2nd place had something like 150k. Adapt and overcome people.

I have seen this. It is true.

Telen
Suspended

Post#17 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Why would anyone complain about being given a boost to damage while still putting out the same healing. Sure it might be harder to play but to a good player this is a big buff.

lafrot

Post#18 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:57 pm

for me the backline healdok/properly healpriest is also too much nerfed, its my main for 2 jears now.
i can handle it btw, even if this switching tacticts for some reasons dont work for me, usualy my char die when i do this.

i am with u that the dok/priest was too strong.
to say its now fine for the best players, is elitits thinking.
sry dont get it, should this game not be open for masses of onlineplayers ?

i get that its veeery annoying to hear ppl complaining, but at least its a feedback. it should not be supressed by blaming ppl
like 'if u cant handle it u are too bad' or 'u are just whining because u want to play an op class' ...
both statements and many others i have read about the ppl who have their issues with it dont fit for me and it makes me angry to read this.
in old days many feedback was ignored and we all know what has happend.
sounds like a counter-reaction born from frustation too and its the same behavior just in the 'right' clothes.
here starts the real war.

not all ppl here are pro's, me including and i dont feel enought competent to come up with THE solution and i dont have to.
netherless i claim the have a opinion about it and to say it!

experts only produce a worse solution then mixed groups.

Ads
Azarael

Post#19 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:30 pm

The reason you're having trouble is that you are trying to backline on a frontline healer.

Telen
Suspended

Post#20 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Developers on big mmos have to put in some classes that are easy to do well on. Frost Mage anyone.. Its pressure to appeal to the widest audience for profits. Some classes will still be easier but hopefully they will no longer be better as well.