Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 05/01/2015 (Doors, Pets and Combat)

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tuonela

Re: Changelog 05/01/2015 (Doors, Pets and Combat)

Post#101 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:21 am

I won't lie and say that I don't believe that normal mobs are hitting just a little too hard, but there is a huge difference in the quality of gear that we had back in the good old days.

PQ's influence rewards, etc. guaranteed that you had some decent gear to wear at any level, but I find myself still wearing mostly starter gear by level 5 because the means to obtain it just isn't there.

Should monster difficulty be scaled down? Eh... Aside from the thing about the damage that I mentioned earlier, there really isn't much of an issue, except for the fact that this is still Alpha.

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#102 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:05 am

I agree that damage of mobs is something that devs should leave for later, when we have renown, tals and pots at least.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Tesq

Post#103 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:41 am

I look forward for small things now, some final skill fix love, meccanics, then partys, skill use related issueì. (but deve like surprise us, good thing :D)
With door now opening ( good jobe but find door animations please xD), i see less and less medium issue and i like it, i truly hope specific problems aside that once fixed the "all game related issues" start implement new maps will be easy, and the process will make us happy, so im comfortable with the level alredy reach : )

Codelian

Post#104 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:43 am

Was the spawn time of Lady Alisha changed? I've seen it take 2 hours and 55 minutes one time and 2 hours and 15 minutes another...

Azarael

Post#105 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Spawn time of lair bosses is dynamic.

MaxHayman
Management

Post#106 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Between 2 and 3 hours if I recall correctly.
Max Hayman

atomsincap

Post#107 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:13 pm

thx for work

drmordread
Suspended

Post#108 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:37 pm

Penril wrote:
Kragg wrote:
Penril wrote:
RoR should be about: go out there, do PvP, log off. Leveling SHOULD be made as easy as possible; hell, if i had any call in it, i would give players a choice to start already at rank 10 rr10. Just so you can get immediately intothe action (RvR) and forget about "killing 5 birds, collecting 8 flasks, talking to xxxx" for hours.
You just want counterstrike with a warhammer theme it seems ;)
Don't we all? :shock:

edit: But as i said, we already did our grinding. Big time.

1/2 the fun of Warhammer IS the story. It is the only MMO with a story worth paying attention to. As for leveling up, please it is so easy it is boring. I can level a toon to CR 10 in a few hours and that includes smoke breaks.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
Penril

Post#109 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:35 pm

drmordread wrote:

1/2 the fun of Warhammer IS the story. It is the only MMO with a story worth paying attention to. As for leveling up, please it is so easy it is boring. I can level a toon to CR 10 in a few hours and that includes smoke breaks.
What is fun and what is not is completely subjective. You might think 1/2 the fun of WAR was the story, i think 100% of the fun was the PvP.

Leveling up is boring but not because it is easy, but because it is a pita. Several quests dont give rewards or dont work at all so you are left grinding mobs mostly from 5-10. This means killing hundreds of lvl 7-9 mobs. Now, since mobs hit harder, you have to wait to regain your health after killing one (takes a couple seconds) which make the leveling process even longer. Keep in mind you are fighting lvl 9 mobs wearing at most lvl 3 gear (or if you are lucky maybe a piece or 2 of low level greens). Gale-runner requires level 9.

tl;dr: most of the people here already grinded their asses for 4-5 years in original WAR. It would be nice to have an option to simply level faster. Not talking about rr (you gotta earn that in PvP) but cr.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#110 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:39 am

Penril wrote:
drmordread wrote: tl;dr: most of the people here already grinded their asses for 4-5 years in original WAR. It would be nice to have an option to simply level faster. Not talking about rr (you gotta earn that in PvP) but cr.
Oh please, not this x10 rates ****
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld