Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Full Confession - Worth?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Blasio

[WH] Full Confession - Worth?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi!

I was wondering how good or bad parry for a WH.

Im thinking about a parry based build, something like this: http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... 2:0:4365:0:

Can someone share his/her experiences? Can it be useful or should I stick with the well known builds?

ty

Ads
jonspidy

Re: [WH] Full Confession - Worth?

Post#2 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Depends what you're going for
Solo play? or Group?
Personally (and im no pro WH even though i play one here and on live) I'd take PW and BaL + FC over EW build for solo play.

the +50% crit dmg from FC makes squish targets like SH/Zealots/Sorcs melt from your BaL
While the parry chance + undefendable dmg + BaL dmg makes it (imho) a little bit easier to solo harder targets like melee DoK's & Maras.

This is my personal opinion and as far as i know i could be completely wrong, however it has worked for me when i was mainly solo.
Vanhel - Knight Of the Blazing Sun
"The hammer is not the answer to every military problem, for even the mightiest of hammers will miss its mark if the opponent is wise enough not to wait around to get crushed."

shaggyboomboom

Post#3 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:12 pm

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:23 pm

I dont understand this build by people its 10 points into a tree that is otherwise awful for 5s of parry, you shouldnt need 5s of parry to get in and burn a target then flee espically once you get declare anathema and anyone who sees the buff on you will stop attacking once they see you trying to bait them with riposte

No 75% heal debuff on targets, No 50% crit tactic, no KD, no SoD its an all around inefficient build, full confession is a wasted tactic as most smart people will pop RD when a wh jumps them to try and counter the KD and disarm also you hurting your dmg potential significantly by neither running flowing accusations or 50% aa haste

This just just an all around superior build, you can take either BaL or EW on what suits your fancy:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... 5:;0:0:0:0:

Krima

Post#5 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:59 pm

I would go for http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... :;0:0:0:0:

Confes its on a 10sec cooldown, no need to waste a tactic just to crit it.

I only play parry WE and im + frag on any order meele. Very hard to kill healers and do burst dmg, but be sure to give all destro meele a hard time.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Atropik

Post#6 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Blasio wrote: Im thinking about a parry based build, something like this: http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... 2:0:4365:0:

Can someone share his/her experiences? Can it be useful or should I stick with the well known builds?

ty
Goblens all over the world commend you mastery xd
Nicelook | Obey

Aurandilaz

Post#7 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:11 pm

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... 5:;0:0:0:0:

spam that EW
if you feel like you don't need a very overpowered M4 or feel like you don't like the healdebuff, go for Seal of Destruction instead. IMO Punish the False is too good not to be used. More suited for group play and scenario play.

Gerv
Banned

Post#8 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 am

Like Jonspidy, its situational. You have to pick your fights in the lakes.

For soloíng in the lakes and prioritising mele I prefer the BaL build with Pistol Whipe, Fanatical Clensing and the parry buff. When combined with the m1 you get a lot of defence.
If you target magic users take the disrupt, and put the remaining points in the Judement tree for better Torment crits. If there is no healer present then the initive bullets help alot to get crits because of how low current initative valuse are.

If you want a come one come all, take the heal debuff in the middle tree, you still have your moral 1 if you find you need more mele defence or the sever nerve for more burst.

The strength + moral jewls/cape/belts can be useful here so you can rapidly reach m1 however you do loose some wounds. In a group setting, all utility and rapid burst so I would go up to EW and the HD and then grab the goodies on the Judgement tree.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads
Panzerkasper

Post#9 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 am

The Confession tree is like the Suffering tree of the WE: pretty bad
Actually even worse...

waronlinebuilder.org - Witch Hunter build This is the only build that really makes sense.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

kryss

Post#10 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Gerv wrote:Like Jonspidy, its situational. You have to pick your fights in the lakes.

For soloíng in the lakes and prioritising mele I prefer the BaL build with Pistol Whipe, Fanatical Clensing and the parry buff. When combined with the m1 you get a lot of defence.
If you target magic users take the disrupt, and put the remaining points in the Judement tree for better Torment crits. If there is no healer present then the initive bullets help alot to get crits because of how low current initative valuse are.

If you want a come one come all, take the heal debuff in the middle tree, you still have your moral 1 if you find you need more mele defence or the sever nerve for more burst.

The strength + moral jewls/cape/belts can be useful here so you can rapidly reach m1 however you do loose some wounds. In a group setting, all utility and rapid burst so I would go up to EW and the HD and then grab the goodies on the Judgement tree.
The first tick of BAL can be more DMG than EW, while the second and the third will keep pressure in those 3-4 seconds you need to terminate the target. Thoughness debuff is not very relevant, there's no comparison between BAL and EW even in burst situations.