Recent Topics

Ads

¿Empire RP, Could it ever be again?

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jsnen

Re: ¿Empire RP, Could it ever be again?

Post#31 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:10 am

Well, perhaps not a military unit in the strictest sense.

For clarity: I propose the formation of a guild, being a group within the Order of the Griffon, of and for all the classes. Formed by veterans in the fight against destruction, they're not a military unit proper, but more a band of kindred spirits within one. So not a single knightly or holy order, state regiment or militia or anything like that, but just a bunch of veterans from all over the Empire (or farther away) who have found some common ground. As such, it would be bit more laissez-faire than the KP or Militia guilds or the Bitterstones, with regards to uniforms and structure and so on, at least at first. So you're free to be Stirlander or Ostlander, Sigmarite or Myrmidian, noble or commoner, whatever really.

Personally, I like the common ground in the imagery of the flame - they are both hardened in the fire of combat, but will also be the fire that purges the taint of chaos. Plus, most of the classes have some fiery motifs and designs. But it could be whatever, really.

Otherwise, we could just have a OOC-guild, just to allow RPers to find each other.
Zeverein von Jahnburg - Knight of the Blazing Sun 40/40

Ads
Elftwin95

Post#32 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:25 am

I think Jsnen is on to something, I wish you all sons and daughters of the Empire the best of luck :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

maroontom

Post#33 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:39 pm

Jsnen wrote:Well, perhaps not a military unit in the strictest sense.

For clarity: I propose the formation of a guild, being a group within the Order of the Griffon, of and for all the classes. Formed by veterans in the fight against destruction, they're not a military unit proper, but more a band of kindred spirits within one. So not a single knightly or holy order, state regiment or militia or anything like that, but just a bunch of veterans from all over the Empire (or farther away) who have found some common ground. As such, it would be bit more laissez-faire than the KP or Militia guilds or the Bitterstones, with regards to uniforms and structure and so on, at least at first. So you're free to be Stirlander or Ostlander, Sigmarite or Myrmidian, noble or commoner, whatever really.

Personally, I like the common ground in the imagery of the flame - they are both hardened in the fire of combat, but will also be the fire that purges the taint of chaos. Plus, most of the classes have some fiery motifs and designs. But it could be whatever, really.

Otherwise, we could just have a OOC-guild, just to allow RPers to find each other.
I like the idea, if you form it, I'll join it.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Jsnen

Post#34 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Neato! I unfortunately won't be able to get ingame until maybe Sunday.

Until then - what about the name? Some combination of a Griffon and something to do with fire - The Griffon's Fire or The Griffon's Flame (Fire of the Griffon or Flame of the Griffon), or the Burning/Flaming/Fiery Griffon... or Talon or Beak or Wings?

Input is welcome.

maroontom

Post#35 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Depends, did you say this should be a group within the Order of the Griffon? Or, a sperate group? Possibly: The Griffon's Hammer?
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Jsnen

Post#36 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Well, within the Griffon - as per the game lore, all players are part of the order, might as well go along with that. I'll think about the name, any ideas are welcome.

Glorian

Post#37 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:46 am

Witchhunter/Pistoleer Warband Event, this Friday 23.03.2017, 9pm Altdorftime.

Please look here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20559&p=226267#p226267

Kragg

Post#38 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:43 pm

Maybe an Empire RP night in Altdorf?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
RedKnox

Post#39 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello, I would like to hear if there still are some Empire RP guilds/communities around? I have not been able to identify any when I have been online. Thank you in advance, and I am sorry if I am necroposting.
Asusia, Warrior-Priest
Heralda, Knight

Vatroskja, Magus
Pazghul, Blackguard

Glorian

Post#40 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:58 pm

RedKnox wrote:Hello, I would like to hear if there still are some Empire RP guilds/communities around? I have not been able to identify any when I have been online. Thank you in advance, and I am sorry if I am necroposting.
Necroposting maybe, Empire RP currently not.

We have our Empire Alt Guild, the Averland Greatswords. But that guild is more like a box for twinks. Not the best activity.
In the past were the Stirland Militia, Reikland Militia and most notably the Knights Panther.

But all are inactive. But I feel when we got soonTM Client Controll and the possebility to use the militia Uniforms on Empire Characters it might be something going.