Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorcerer] Tactic question.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sarineth

[Sorcerer] Tactic question.

Post#1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Been looking at making a ranged dps and read through all the Sorcerer tactics. My eye was caught by Frozen Fury and Tapping the Dark.
Frozen Fury (basic tactic) gives Frozen Touch a 75% chance to trigger instead of the normal 25%. I am assuming this goes for everyone you buff not just yourself.
Tapping the Dark (requires 8 points path of agony) says that whenever your Frozen Touch effect triggers for one of your allies, they will become surrounded with a 5 second / 250 damage shield.

Combining these would make it that your whole group has 75% chance to tigger Frozen Touch and get a 250 damage shield on every attack they make. Now I don't know if the shield become bigger with higher level or more points in Path of Agony but this seems like a nice survivablity boost for your group. Or am I seeing it all wrong?

Ads
BreezeKicker

Re: [Sorcerer] Tactic question.

Post#2 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:00 pm

They changed the frozen fury/crown of fire tacs to only work for sorc/bw. The tooltip is unchanged as they have no control over client and thus cannot change it.
Sunset-BW...(M)|Starlight-SM.
Moon-WP..........|Mayor-ENG
Vanguard-KotBs|Breeze-WL
Aryanne-WH

Leader of CNTK branch @RoR

Sarineth

Post#3 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Thanks for the info.

porkstar

Post#4 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:25 pm

You have an eye for magical awesomeness. Proc groups were the new cool meta until nerfed! The damage was full ret**d.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...