Recent Topics

Ads

T4 RVR - New system point

Let's talk about... everything else
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: T4 RVR - New system point

Post#11 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:45 am

I not so agree here. While the orvr System isnt perfekt in my eyes the big Problem are the players. I saw zones lost where The Enemy has aao Just because 5-8 6 man premates mean **** on objektiv lets farm and dont give a **** about attack keep hold boszand so on. If The people will stop The "Just farm Mode" an would play "objektiv Mode" i bet zone locks will be much faster than it is now
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#12 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:I not so agree here. While the orvr System isnt perfekt in my eyes the big Problem are the players. I saw zones lost where The Enemy has aao Just because 5-8 6 man premates mean **** on objektiv lets farm and dont give a **** about attack keep hold boszand so on. If The people will stop The "Just farm Mode" an would play "objektiv Mode" i bet zone locks will be much faster than it is now
actually, no, because if both sides move their full focus to BO/keeps, then we will return back to 20 hour fights for a single zone lock. :D
as long as the other side is too lazy to muster enough coordination for a keep siege, the zone locks will be relatively fast.

and the sad truth is, you have better chances of getting those precious and extremely hard to obtain Gold bags if you focus on farming lowbies and soloers, instead of forming warbands and guarding BOs.
the system is flawed, but I honestly am not sure how to design a better one.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Yes it is 6 man or duo or something easyier get the contribution If they Just Rolf farm thats true! Thats a huge Problem and i dont have an idea to solve that. I know ppl that have full conq on 2-3 chars now. Thats the problem! A Personal opinion from me is dont give Bags for zone locks. And make something like a point System where you can collect objektiv points to to buy stuff. I dont would obtain any reward execpt renown for kills. But thats all a Bit Arguments for many pugs and solo players Whats rly not that good.. I Simply dont have an idea :)
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#14 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Run supplies
Kill people you see in between supply runs
Flip BOs
Hit the lord
Collect conqueror

There you have it

Collateral

Post#15 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:47 pm

You mean, follow an organized wb, steal their kills and gank soloers.

It's a marvelous system that rewards the most skilled indeed! /banter

Luth

Post#16 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Collateral wrote:You mean, follow an organized wb, steal their kills and gank soloers.
It has not been officially confirmed that it works like that.
On order advice chat people complain about that the warband leaders of PuG zergs get the gold bags most of the time and if i read the advice chat more than once per month, i could probably post 10+ other theories.

Collateral

Post#17 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Luth wrote:
Collateral wrote:You mean, follow an organized wb, steal their kills and gank soloers.
It has not been officially confirmed that it works like that.
On order advice chat people complain about that the warband leaders of PuG zergs get the gold bags most of the time and if i read the advice chat more than once per month, i could probably post 10+ other theories.
Whenever our wb was not followed by a certain premade, and if we were in the zone from the start, almost our whole wb would be in the top 10, including tanks and healers (also, it would be the party with top kills in the zone). But every time we were followed and leached, the certain 6man would get the gold bags almost every time.

freshour
Banned

Post#18 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 pm

I'm not going to suggest a solution because if it were easy I think it would have been done. But the actual system of contribution does not need to be laid out in front of us to see that having a 6 man, skipping the keep/lord/wb as a whole and just

1. Be in the zone a long time (they take 4-10 hours so you have plenty if you're off work)
2. Get kills and by kills, I mean your party gets the DB
3. Run supplies. Run Supplies. Run supplies. Not your WB, your party, if you are in another party in the WB it doesn't count.
4. Hit the lord just 1 time.

You will be in the top 10 if you do these things. I think I've done 10 wb's that killed the lord. I have 2-6 man'd 4-5. I have not been blessed with good rolls but I never once was in the top 10 healing a WB.. Healing a 6 man I was in the top 10 every single time. All we did was run supplies, kill stragglers and hit the lord once.

I'm sure it can be fine tuned, but I'd rather everyone know what the 6 mans are doing than keep being clueless after they spend their entire day doing RVR to not get a bag. Easy way to see the groups doing it. When you capture a BO, wait until about 30 seconds, you'll notice 1-2 parties show up just to grab the supply, if they miss it, you won't see them again until the next supply is up. It sucks, but in order to fix a problem (if it is one) you sort of have to identify it and see what can be done (if anything is planned on being done). I mostly SC but this has been my experience in RvR. I was in a WB that had like 800 kills, and a 6 man had 5 people in the top 10 and all they did was run supplies and pick off stragglers/afk players lol. That was enough proof to me.

I do not mean any disrespect or to violate any terms of the TOS with my comments. I assure you anything that comes off that way is /s (sarcasm) and is by no means me being rude/vulgar/disrespectful/sexist/mean/etc. If you have any problems or complaints with any of my posts/comments please contact me directly on the forums or in game. Thank you.

Ads
Acidic

Post#19 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Torquemadra wrote:Do more get more.
Made me laugh
Do more gives you more chance to meet the RNG beast