Recent Topics

Ads

Incentives

Let's talk about... everything else
ella
Banned

Incentives

Post#1 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:30 am

At the moment, there is no incentive to play the underdog (destruction). I think the RVR system and reward systems need to change. You want people to fight more in zone, well that can’t happen with 6 to 1 odds. I think the more AAO the defending side has the more bags and RR it should get for defending zones and keeps!
This will hopefully bring people over and level the zergs out a bit. At this rate destro will be the underdogs forever, and that welcomes more people to play order as the rewards and RR are there for zerging.
Order are zerging hard enough that they’ll gear out just from medals for kills.

The RR for defending a keep should be zone wide when you’ve successfully defended it as you need BO’s to repair doors which means if you’re contributing and running supplies to repair the doors you miss out.

Also, please put a Timer on Xrealmers, 6 hrs should do it. There’s no need for people to have more than 1 account per person. So, should be able to watch out for people who are loading in on same IP’s to X sides. Yes, I know there is people who live and play together and might want to play on either side, that’s fine the devs are smart and know when there’s more than 1 person. To help with the X realming I think we should register accounts with ROR, so I give my IP and account details as I live alone and have no friends I’d be the only one to ever log on here, if a husband and wife play together or 2 husbands or 2 wifes, I’m not bias. Then they register them 2 accounts. Or something along the lines. I’m sure a smarter person will come up with something better.
But the game is dying and it needs a fix before it’s too dead to recover.
I play this game day and night and I’ve almost had enough and ready to quit. And i know that doesn't mean anything to anyone and people think 1 person doesn't make a difference your right but the sad part is I've already seen a lot of people leave. I don't want to go, I have no life.

Also, double up’s in blue bags really getting on my nerve… WL’s perma snare needs to be @#$%ed right off! they have a good list of CCs and debuffs and mobility they don’t need it. 1 good squig herder was enough to severely debuff them, yet there’s hundreds of WL’s and that’s not seen as a sign somethings wrong.

And if I could push my luck please give destro a ranged KD not fussed about the class, we just need it.

Ads
SPUD

Re: Incentives

Post#2 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:45 am

Spot on, Destro is dying and its not fun to get smashed my Zerging Order day in day out! its been happening for awhile now and good destro players have left and more are leaving, some have even got Sick of playing destro and have gone to order, making them even more of a power house.

If u cant beat them...join them, but im no sheep and ill keep playing destro.

dansari

Post#3 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:53 am

Right when conq came out it was the destro side that was zerging, iirc. The players on each side ebb and flow throughout the year.
<Salt Factory>

DokB

Post#4 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:59 am

AAO gives bonus renown gain. Find yourself a decent 6 man and just farm pugs who aren’t running with the zerg for BIG GAINS. Or alternatively, zerg surf yourself and scavenge kills from your own warband.

The renown tick for defending keeps until they’ve repaired the doors is fairly small already. 600 renown I believe, you aren’t really missing out that much. If it bothers you that much, it’s fairly easy to know when to hang around a keep that is about to repair the doors so you don’t constantly have to run supplies and be away from the keep.

Xrealming is not as big an issue as you might think. Since the contribution changes made a while ago, there is very little benefit to xrealming when your side is losing in RvR.

Duplicate Double-Ups in any bag loot is annoying I agree, but I think devs keep it that way so people aren’t hitting their BiS end game gear as quickly as you might hope. It can get ridiculous however since I know of people who have had at least 8+ duplicates and that was from gold bags as well.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Martok

Post#5 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:04 am

What Dansari said.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

ella
Banned

Post#6 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:21 am

dansari wrote:Right when conq came out it was the destro side that was zerging, iirc. The players on each side ebb and flow throughout the year.
I dont remember that, i remember destro zerged for a week when anni come out and we had anni pieces taken and medals halved.
And ever since then Order have Domed. The rewards are far too great for the zerging sides, especially since your not earning it if your zerging for it.

Afterlife92

Post#7 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:22 am

As DokB said find decent 6man that plays both sides and it's easy farming, always play they underdog side thats how we do it. Don't understand why players enjoy playing more dominant side its boring.
Bakir

Welch - DoK / Welchz - WP
Paperboy - RP (R.I.P) / Meekz - Zealot
Welchs - AM / Littlez - Shaman
Kriksos - Mara / Skengman - Engi

Fey

Post#8 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:53 am

Quit x-realming, otherwise stop with the nonsense that you don't understand why this happens.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
Collateral

Post#9 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:21 am

ella wrote: Also, double up’s in blue bags really getting on my nerve…
How about double ups from gold bags :) I would have full conq 2 times by now but I only got one piece I needed :) :)

Pray to the RNG gods.

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#10 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:42 am

Collateral wrote:Pray to the RNG gods.
"The RNG gods are dead"- "Big Fred" Neatzsche

Don't lose hope my fellow underdogs, for if there is something that saturday morning Cartoons ever taught me is that it's o.k to bully socially akward people who are misunderstood if you are in an ethnically diverse group of teenagers who uses the word "Friendship" the same way destro uses the word "Order bias"...and also that good guys always win in the end. And let's face it, in comparison to the abominations of nature that are the midgets, we are saints! And thus, destined to achieve the final victory over the stunted menace!
Last edited by TheSockPuppet on Wed May 24, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.