Recent Topics

Ads

<Da Bone Crusha Tribe>

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
WildMongrel

Re: <Da Bone Crusha Tribe>

Post#21 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:39 am

I just realised i never did a proper Forum intro even tho i have been in the clan for a month or so:
Im Mustakrakish an' even more dan dem stunties i hate dem pansy twiggieswhocantevenfightpropaandgottabeshootinarrerzatyerchops24/7 XD

Ads
MazeR1337

Post#22 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Well i decide to start playing again, i kinda vanished and the guild seems inactive even tho it's max level after I returning, if anyone is interested in joining PM me in-game sometime!
"Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the real or the gods or love."

~~ GoT ~~

Coryphaus

Post#23 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:20 pm

What happened to us? No one ever seems on…. Gutsog jumped ship…..

tazdingo

Post#24 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:13 pm

i was gone for a few months, IRL stuff, came back bout a week ago and seemed completely dead. jumped to organized rvr guild. sorry guys

we had some real fun times raiding order lands and generally orcing it up but it had to end. with t2 coming i wanted to get into a tight rvr group. the freebooterz are a really active greenskin guild atm, you guy should look at joining/merging into them

MazeR1337

Post#25 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:21 am

I'm looking to rebuild our guild, if you are coming back to play T2, and want an invite back send me a whisper, I will be playing more now. LETS GOO GITS!
"Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the real or the gods or love."

~~ GoT ~~

Pijama

Post#26 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Well, I was looking for a greenskin guild to be part of massive WAAAAGH !

Are you guys still active?

Coryphaus

Post#27 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:52 pm

dont know about them but Da freebootaz is an active greenskin only guild

Pijama

Post#28 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Coryphaus wrote:dont know about them but Da freebootaz is an active greenskin only guild
Thanks for the info mate

Ads