Recent Topics

Ads

Arcing Power and AM mechanic

Let's talk about... everything else
Niakahn

Arcing Power and AM mechanic

Post#1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Is it possible to give arcing power a little boost by having it heal on dot ticks? As it stands, it's a rather lackluster ability, at only 25% extra lifetap. Additionally, anything in the works for fixing the AM mechanic? I'm not getting any cast time reductions whatsoever with my healing abilities.

Ads
KikkL
Banned

Re: Arcing Power and AM mechanic

Post#2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:23 am

Lackluster? Its not close to lackluster, you can combine it with 'expanded control' path of vale tactic. It works stacked with, balance essence.

You can use it also with cleansing flare and energy of vaul for added heal.
So quit using it as a little single heal on your radiant lance wanting it to completely heal you, cuz that sounds like its mainly what your doing.

I highly doubt you use it to heal anyone else. @%)(&!&
8-)

And be thankful cuz shamans dont even get this tactic! !)%!)!&!
Your healings are reduced cast times based on how many damage abilities youve cast.

Sulorie

Post#3 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:30 am

When you want to heal and only use damage spells to reduce cast time, then you do it wrong.
Dying is no option.

Niakahn

Post#4 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:53 am

KikkL wrote:Lackluster? Its not close to lackluster, you can combine it with 'expanded control' path of vale tactic. It works stacked with, balance essence.

You can use it also with cleansing flare and energy of vaul for added heal.
So quit using it as a little single heal on your radiant lance wanting it to completely heal you, cuz that sounds like its mainly what your doing.

I highly doubt you use it to heal anyone else. @%)(&!&
8-)

And be thankful cuz shamans dont even get this tactic! !)%!)!&!
Your healings are reduced cast times based on how many damage abilities youve cast.
My sole intention is to heal other people with it. Please stop making assumptions. And yes, with ~400 damage on balance essence, I feel 100 hp on a 1.5 second cast is kinda low. But I guess since it's a faction specific tactic, it should be kinda low.

At any rate, after the hotfix, it seems as though my castbars are fixed. I'm now receiving the 40% reduced cast time as I'm supposed to with high force. This goes for damaging spells, too.

anarchypark

Post#5 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:55 am

BE is insta at 5 stack.
grp heal and boon are insta at 5 stack.
1 mechanic swap is not efficient as b4.
you can still benefit from mechanic.

Aching Power might have some use if it heals on DoT and heal only others, not urself.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW6, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm6, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)