Re: Finally! I get 80

Post#71 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:40 am

anarchypark wrote:
Chinesehero wrote:
Spoiler:
BTW
i already get over 17k conq emblems
I think I can say sth the days I saw in SC
1) Many order dps tank dont like to guard other dps tank. This result both die easy. They like to guard a bw or healer & run to front to fight
2) Many order healers play very casual. U can see only a few healers are good. Most of the time 3 orders healer sum up low healing than 1 destro healer
3) Order rdps dont like to take flag. In fact, rdps & snb tank take flag is the best. I see many times in SC we can get the flag back but some bw dont take & just doing dps & die!
4) Order Mdps is really weak. As u can see this weekend. I always aim at the top of the dmg board. WL&Slayer always below me. What is the reason??? Probably a mdps must be more dmg than a dps tank. Please equip the new strong gear with full WS & STR
5) Many orders are not fully understand the SC maps especially Phoenix Gate, Reikland Factory. They dont know what to do & always lose on those map
6) Order is always slow. Every SC I am the first one reach to mid of the map & follow a group of Destro. After 10sec, my order mates come but I am already die

Somebody in sc say orders is hopeless. But I think they need to learn. Actually , Destro is more professional than Order to make this result.
Repeat once more. Equip the best gear with full STR or Willpower & press the button faster!
wrong wrong wrong.
grats man, but u really need to fix that perspective.
you simply don't know other classes.
if only i can show you what is like healing you...
i hope you pick healer for next toon.
I think I cant play a healer since I must use Sword. When I can find back my RED SWORD in GAME?Image

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#72 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:43 am

lata wrote:
Chinesehero wrote:I hope more Destro come RVR
I will give u hit my back. RR80 give u more exp! :)
First of all gratz

Second of all: o.O
I will give u hit my back
I find that the order dont have any SNB in T4. Finally we still cant get Reikland today just because no SNB to fight the LORD

lata

Post#73 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:54 am

Chinesehero wrote:
anarchypark wrote:
Chinesehero wrote:
Spoiler:
BTW
i already get over 17k conq emblems
I think I can say sth the days I saw in SC
1) Many order dps tank dont like to guard other dps tank. This result both die easy. They like to guard a bw or healer & run to front to fight
2) Many order healers play very casual. U can see only a few healers are good. Most of the time 3 orders healer sum up low healing than 1 destro healer
3) Order rdps dont like to take flag. In fact, rdps & snb tank take flag is the best. I see many times in SC we can get the flag back but some bw dont take & just doing dps & die!
4) Order Mdps is really weak. As u can see this weekend. I always aim at the top of the dmg board. WL&Slayer always below me. What is the reason??? Probably a mdps must be more dmg than a dps tank. Please equip the new strong gear with full WS & STR
5) Many orders are not fully understand the SC maps especially Phoenix Gate, Reikland Factory. They dont know what to do & always lose on those map
6) Order is always slow. Every SC I am the first one reach to mid of the map & follow a group of Destro. After 10sec, my order mates come but I am already die

Somebody in sc say orders is hopeless. But I think they need to learn. Actually , Destro is more professional than Order to make this result.
Repeat once more. Equip the best gear with full STR or Willpower & press the button faster!
wrong wrong wrong.
I think I cant play a healer since I must use Sword. When I can find back my RED SWORD in GAME?Image
run destru roll DoK :) Khaine's Disciples sure have blood soaked swords :D
OATHKEEPERS
Hamdi Babysight - RP
Muzaffer Babyshower - SL

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#74 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:56 am

Every time Chinesehero dies in the lake, a horn can be heard blowing in the distance.

Achilleos

Post#75 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:58 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:Every time Chinesehero dies in the lake, a horn can be heard blowing in the distance.
Spoiler:

Yeah, I can hear it. ;)
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

Chinesehero

Post#76 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:00 am

lata wrote:
Chinesehero wrote:
anarchypark wrote: wrong wrong wrong.
run destru roll DoK :) Khaine's Disciples sure have blood soaked swords :D
any SWORD have this appearance? :):):)

Chinesehero

Post#77 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:02 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:Every time Chinesehero dies in the lake, a horn can be heard blowing in the distance.

Norkalli, I wont die in any lakes :D

daniilpb

Post#78 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:03 am

Seems like a boy will have to wait for 100rr defensive sc swords to be implemented :D
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Ads