Recent Topics

Ads

Heaven's Blade

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
Bozzax

Re: Heaven's Blade

Post#11 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:56 pm

As I see it there are really 2 options

1. Mirror it to a dest tank (example BG aoe)

2. Change WOH back to ability again and undo Azas buff

Either way ONE realm should not have the big advantage to hiting the other realm with 0 mit
Last edited by Bozzax on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#12 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Just to add:

I have to agree with footpatrol in that I feel HB+WOH stacking is intended primarily for use with DPS AM/Lionheart WL. I don't think it would be too much of an issue if HB didn't stack for any other damage type other than Spirit, given that: a) Sorcerer doesn't enjoy such a luxury, outside of Zealot M1 (which is still something we ought to factor in); b) Grenade Engineer is never taken in any serious group anyway, having 2 x corp resistances won't change the fact that it's crap.

Bozzax

Post#13 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Two words ....

Blurring Shock
Spoiler:
The fact that order have easier access to ini debuffs as SWs x2 ini debuffs amplify the problem a lot
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

vouzou

Post#14 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:05 pm

The problem as i see it on this is that defuff stacks affect other classes too. Best solution is affecting only SM wich can easily countered by detaunt or high parry. So instead of giving a spirit debuff on target, it may give a buff to SM that all his attacks ignore X amount of spirit resistance. This way you are keeping SM dmg as it is and lowers team spirit dmg wich is fair trade.
Korthian Dok of Phalanx
Korthi Wp of Zerg

Bozzax

Post#15 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:08 pm

SMs do more damage then any tank in game with or wo x2 debuff. (Way more)

If yoy doubt it just watch peter outdamage maras and choppas in 6v6.

Coma

Post#16 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:14 pm

I may be repeating myself... but if the objective is to change the stacking debuff between SM and Kotbs/othere multiresesit debuff, without nerfing the current SM dps and with HB stackability not being changed... why not simply switching the debuff of WoH adn HB?

Have HB become a large STACKABLE spirit ONLY debuff and WoH an avarage NON STACKABLE MULTIRESIST debuff... result you still get the current double spirit debuff but only get the best corp/ele debuff between WoH and Kotbs/other non stackable resist debuff

think simple is sometime the best thing to do ;)

Bozzax

Post#17 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Best thing is to mirror it so realms have equal mit

Egoish

Post#18 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Coma wrote:I may be repeating myself... but if the objective is to change the stacking debuff between SM and Kotbs/othere multiresesit debuff, without nerfing the current SM dps and with HB stackability not being changed... why not simply switching the debuff of WoH adn HB?

Have HB become a large STACKABLE spirit ONLY debuff and WoH an avarage NON STACKABLE MULTIRESIST debuff... result you still get the current double spirit debuff but only get the best corp/ele debuff between WoH and Kotbs/other non stackable resist debuff

think simple is sometime the best thing to do ;)
That seems to be the most reasonable and easy change.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#19 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Simple solution:
Since HB "type" is a mystery (partially a career mechanic effect and not a real "debuff" - meaning it stacks with Morals and Abilities)
we just turns things around:
HB remains as the mysterious debuff, but it only debuffs Spirit
WoH becomes the all around debuff ability that lowers 3 different resis when used

Basically SM would keep same outgoing Spirit dmg because they still have 2 same abilities as before. But now WOH resis debuffs won't stack with any other ability based debuffs.
SM doesn't lose dmg output, but rest of Order has no longer easy access to massive double debuff due to the nature of HB changing to just Spirit.

Coma

Post#20 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:26 pm

a completely different alternative (but still quite simple) could be to make BO Da Greenest stackable just like HB... that way there would be an actual counterplay based on opposite mirrors... SM+Kobs = double multiresist debuff VS Chosen+BO = double multiresist buff ^^ (obviusly this would require the armor buff from Da Greenest to be removed in order to avoid stackable armor buff... after all it was not originally there to begin with ^^)

but wel... I still think that simply switching around HB and WoH debuff is the best solution ^^'