Recent Topics

Ads

Heaven's Blade

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
Osred

Re: Heaven's Blade

Post#41 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:03 pm

I see no reason for it to stack, its an alternative means so 25% debuff is still fine to me.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Ads
Penril

Post#42 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Osred wrote:I see no reason for it to stack, its an alternative means so 25% debuff is still fine to me.
It doesn't stack. One is outgoing, one is incoming.

Egoish

Post#43 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Instead of a heal debuff maybe something similar to chosen crippling strikes? I don't think order has a mirror of it though it should probably just be 10% outgoing damage reduction on a short duration as it isn't reliant on crits.

Elemint

Post#44 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:08 pm

I strongly disagree with making it any kind of a healdebuff, it wouldn't be useful.

As for the actual proposal, my imagination fails me

Aurandilaz

Post#45 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Penril wrote:Wouldn't it be too strong combined with KotBS outgoing heal debuff aura?

25% inc + 25% outgoing is a 43.75% AoE heal debuff. Pretty damn good. I can see KotBS/SM being (more) mandatory in warbands.
It was initial idea; how about changing both to something like 15%? Kotb lowers heal value to 85%. SM takes 15% from that away, down to 27.75% negative effect.
Alternatively get rid of some of those OP knight things so maybe SM gets a few good stuff, meaning maybe we see SM+IB combos one day even in WB gameplay...

Penril

Post#46 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Egoish wrote:Instead of a heal debuff maybe something similar to chosen crippling strikes? I don't think order has a mirror of it though it should probably just be 10% outgoing damage reduction on a short duration as it isn't reliant on crits.
I think you don't know how Crippling Strikes has been working in the last several months (and since the latest patch). Also, SM has Dragon's Tail. (edit: Talon. Dragon's Talon).
Spoiler:
Aurandilaz wrote:
Penril wrote:Wouldn't it be too strong combined with KotBS outgoing heal debuff aura?

25% inc + 25% outgoing is a 43.75% AoE heal debuff. Pretty damn good. I can see KotBS/SM being (more) mandatory in warbands.
It was initial idea; how about changing both to something like 15%? Kotb lowers heal value to 85%. SM takes 15% from that away, down to 27.75% negative effect.
Alternatively get rid of some of those OP knight things so maybe SM gets a few good stuff, meaning maybe we see SM+IB combos one day even in WB gameplay...
That's a overall Order nerf, considering Chosen has a 25% incoming heal debuff aura.

Osred

Post#47 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Perhaps increase recieved crit damage increase by 10% or If too cautious. Give +15% crit damage buff to SM alone. on proc
Last edited by Osred on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Aceboltz

Post#48 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Good initiative, this bullshit must disappear from the game.
With my lv31 SM, ether dance hits for 3k5+ on any target, including tanks. An other case of 'sorry destro, your defenses are useless against me'.
Simply make them not stackables with each other, put to both the same 'ability' status (in regards to stacking). Fixed, never look back.
This way SM can keep his all resists debuff, via HB, for group play OR use nature's/phantom blade and debuff is own damage with WoH.

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#49 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Isnt Crippling Strikes a mirror to Encouraged Aim now though? Or rather, a second version of Crimson Death?

I think the problem is that as a passive 25% proc on all SM attacks, its hard to come up with something useful that isnt OP.

Could we possibly just nerf the amount it debuffs by to a more acceptable amount? Keeps the mechanic but lets destro have their resists too.

Or what if it was like a Shining Blade/Tooth of Tzeentch mechanic? 25% chance to empower allies in X foot range to deal X amount of spirit damage on their next attack.

Also, no way any lvl 31 SMs ether dance has ever hit for 3k on anyone ever that wasnt affected by Isha buff or whatever.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Axerker

Post#50 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Change it so instead of debuffing enemy resistance, buff the SM? Plays more into a tank utility skill for himself, rather than a debuff that assists the team, but currently I would put SM as probably one of the lower/lowest survivability for a tank (probably because most build 2H DPS rather than tank).

Make it buff SM all-resists for themselves by a bit instead of debuffing enemy(ies).