Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Looking for Addons? We've got those.
Fan art? Some amazing artists here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kekkers
Posts: 65

Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#1 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello all! I play on the Destro side of RoR server :D some probably know my Witch Elf Hashdriveway (RR 65)

I stream every day around 8-10 AM EST to 2 PM EST. Sundays and Wednesdays I usually do a longer stream as I am off of work!
I want the stream to be a place for players of all kinds to come and hang out : )
Thank you so much for your time!

https://www.twitch.tv/kekkers119
Last edited by kekkers on Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
kekkers
Posts: 65

Re: Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#2 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Hello all! I play on the Destro side of RoR server :D some probably know my Witch Elf Hashdriveway (RR 65)

I stream every day around 8-10 AM EST to 2 PM EST. Sundays and Wednesdays I usually do a longer stream as I am off of work!
I want the stream to be a place for players of all kinds to come and hang out : )
Thank you so much for your time!

https://www.twitch.tv/kekkers119
Last edited by kekkers on Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kekkers
Posts: 65

Re: Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#3 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:52 pm

sorry there is link added... am a fool

calipso
Posts: 2

Re: Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#4 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:55 pm

ill fix it for you https://www.twitch.tv/kekkers119

Really good guy and enjoyable atmosphere

kekkers
Posts: 65

Re: Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#5 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:16 pm

LIVE RIGHT MEOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Sulorie
Posts: 2867

Re: Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#6 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:10 pm

When I joined I saw Fortnite. ^^
Dying is no option.

kekkers
Posts: 65

Re: Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#7 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:10 pm
When I joined I saw Fortnite. ^^
I was playing Fortnite because the server needed to restart so I took a little break xD

I mostly play RoR though lol LIVE RIGHT MEOW!!! twitch.tv/kekkers119

Sulorie
Posts: 2867

Re: Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#8 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:40 pm

kekkers wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:51 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:10 pm
When I joined I saw Fortnite. ^^
I was playing Fortnite because the server needed to restart so I took a little break xD

I mostly play RoR though lol LIVE RIGHT MEOW!!! twitch.tv/kekkers119
Fair enough, my WE trainee, cheers N.erdbeer.
Dying is no option.

Ads
kekkers
Posts: 65

Re: Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#9 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:25 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:40 pm
kekkers wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:51 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:10 pm
When I joined I saw Fortnite. ^^
I was playing Fortnite because the server needed to restart so I took a little break xD

I mostly play RoR though lol LIVE RIGHT MEOW!!! twitch.tv/kekkers119
Fair enough, my WE trainee, cheers N.erdbeer.
Sweet jesus N.erdbeer <3 thanks man for all the knowledge on the class!

LIVE ON TWITCH. https:twitch.tv/kekkers119

kekkers
Posts: 65

Re: Stream Dream Meme Beam ENGAGE

Post#10 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:04 pm

ill fix it for you https://www.twitch.tv/kekkers119
WE LIVE UP IN THIS.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest