Recent Topics

Ads

Subjugator drop troll

Let's talk about... everything else
Alfinnete
Banned

Subjugator drop troll

Post#1 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Guys, something very sinister happens in 2 different ACC's I have. In my chosen to subjulgator always, always, always is the two-handed ax, while in the other acc, my BO always, always always is the shield, I'm starting to discourage.

Already more than 15 for each acc and never changes anything.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ads
orillah
Suspended

Re: Subjugator drop troll

Post#2 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:37 pm

Welcome to the rng

Foomy44

Post#3 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:50 pm

That does sound pretty bad. RNG does suck unfortunately but if you literally got 15 of the same thing on a row on 2 different accounts I'd wanna believe something is messed up too. I'm still missing a subj weapon AND a genesis piece on my highest RR toon somehow (74) while others geared out everything before RR55, but at least I've gotten some variety in my useless blues/purps.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Sulorie

Post#4 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:30 am

If the drop chances for all items within bags are the same, 15x same item in a row is highly unlikely for a working random generator.
Dying is no option.

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#5 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Another Purple guys, another shield...

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#6 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:41 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:30 am If the drop chances for all items within bags are the same, 15x same item in a row is highly unlikely for a working random generator.
exactly

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:42 pm

Foomy44 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:50 pm That does sound pretty bad. RNG does suck unfortunately but if you literally got 15 of the same thing on a row on 2 different accounts I'd wanna believe something is messed up too. I'm still missing a subj weapon AND a genesis piece on my highest RR toon somehow (74) while others geared out everything before RR55, but at least I've gotten some variety in my useless blues/purps.
This has been happening for some time, actually I stopped playing because I was bored, but the DEVs say everything is right. Who am I to disagree?

nebelwerfer

Post#8 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:54 pm

it will drop eventually, speaking from experience

Ads
voina817

Post#9 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:57 pm

need more troll.
then, they will listen someday.

CountTalabecland

Post#10 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:14 pm

It goes w/o saying that replacing the old 3 bags per zone per realm system with the new one was well done. IMO except for the loot bag rng/duplicates issue which still makes luck the largest factor in gearing out a character where it should be performance and time invested that determine it. A gold bag should be worth the same amount of progression every time. Right now for conq which is easier to get all of than genesis for sure due to medallions) there are 5 pieces with different values of medallions so a gold bag with a chest piece in it is worth about 4x as much as one with a belt. Which adds another layer of luck to something already based on luck even before you consider the chance of duplicates.

I don't see why some median amount of emblems just couldn't be in the bag, say 30-40 so that I know the benefit of getting a gold bag is always worth x rather than hoping for a gold, and then hoping that it is something I don't already have (like 5 gloves at this point), but if I am unlucky I get what is it, 10 medals? Gets worse with genesis of course I wish there was currency for that too, I just got the cloak the other day after like a year of duplicates.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.