Recent Topics

Ads

Play Solo Please, you're just hurting everyone else

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wosh
Banned

Re: Play Solo Please, you're just hurting everyone else

Post#21 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:30 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:06 am Please keep the wbs. It's easier for ICONiC to get mass kills Instead of chasing you all 1 by 1.
Spawn of chaos Blessed by Sigmars Salvation I stand, Share the location of your foul stench and by the Grace of Sigmar, I shall smite you with Sigmar's Wrath!

Ads
witchdoctor

Post#22 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:42 am

That would not be my conclusion... To live times and early in RoR you could face the zerg with 1-2 premades with AoE spec and nuke them... just required some patience and opportunity (witch is nothing you find on your hotbar)

But since AoE cap is 9... and zerg chases you, you would hit only 9 enemies, tanks and guarded targets...
It took the chance of meele setup to fight zergs. and since there is no RD and CW even a ranged premade cant do any good vs WB.

And this is the consequence... the blob grows and grows. This playstile doesn't require any skilled beaviour, but thats the way people like to play and they cant be blamed for that :geek:

michela89

Post#23 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:41 am

Foltestik wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:18 am
maybee becouse mostly "6mans" premade leave game and mindless zerglings stay :)
It might be that most of the people still interested in the game are so (warhammer ip aside) for the RvR massive scale warfare.

There is a lot of games be it fps, mmo and such with small scale/arena gametypes.

Decent RvR action is very rare. Gw2 has some, maybe ESO...

It doesn't sound strange to me if most of the people playing are mostly interested into big zergy fights. It's the uniqueness of WHO.

This is what Mythic rvr games have always been about and made for primarily, be it war or daoc.

The fact that the games were also legitimately played in various ways like solo and 6 or 8 man (in daoc case) is another story.

Foltestik

Post#24 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:07 am

on this state of server and numbers of players is absolutly no need to have warbands, only players wanna easy kills. On live when you have X guild that can form WB and have same realm goal (to get city siege and kill king) it was necessary

vianiznice

Post#25 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:08 am

As someone who only played solo, I Half-heartedly agree.
It is tons of fun picking off stragglers.

Wdova

Post#26 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:23 am

When destro started to dominate server months ago and run superblobs, order had to answer with alliance warbands. This crying about wb vs wb or order vs destro blob is pointless. Game was designed for party and warband setups, not solo roaming.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Wdova

Post#27 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:24 am

Foltestik wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:07 am on this state of server and numbers of players is absolutly no need to have warbands, only players wanna easy kills. On live when you have X guild that can form WB and have same realm goal (to get city siege and kill king) it was necessary
Tell that to destro superblobs...
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Foltestik

Post#28 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:37 am

Wdova wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:24 am
Foltestik wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:07 am on this state of server and numbers of players is absolutly no need to have warbands, only players wanna easy kills. On live when you have X guild that can form WB and have same realm goal (to get city siege and kill king) it was necessary
Tell that to destro superblobs...
i was playing in order and in destro warband (falanx) and get bored pretty fast :D

Ads
anarchypark

Post#29 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:47 am

witchdoctor wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:42 am That would not be my conclusion... To live times and early in RoR you could face the zerg with 1-2 premades with AoE spec and nuke them... just required some patience and opportunity (witch is nothing you find on your hotbar)

But since AoE cap is 9... and zerg chases you, you would hit only 9 enemies, tanks and guarded targets...
It took the chance of meele setup to fight zergs. and since there is no RD and CW even a ranged premade cant do any good vs WB.

And this is the consequence... the blob grows and grows. This playstile doesn't require any skilled beaviour, but thats the way people like to play and they cant be blamed for that :geek:

those so called zerg busting skills are also used by zerg.
your example is more like premade vs pug.
in the pre vs pre, 24 wipes 6 in a sec, with those AoE.
AoE is not anti-zerg. It's zerg skill.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Deadkiller

Post#30 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:53 am

Well, its just a Players fault, wb Size is ok, and you can have alot of fun fighting wb vs wb. The Problem is if One Side get wiped few times on same Number Battle the Losing Side is Gona blop up and farm bo After bo, the result of it is that the other Side gona blop to After some Red wave wipes. And its both sides so pls dont tell me just dest do it . I guess there will vs Never a fix of it cuz Players like to go the Easy Way and blop up if the lose.....