Recent Topics

Ads

Wipe all characters and start again!

Let's talk about... everything else
Tapzu

Wipe all characters and start again!

Post#1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:56 am

So, I was toying around with the idea, what would happen to server if all characters would be wiped out and everyone would have to start again? Would you start again or leave the game? Or if you are really attached to your character, how about losing everything but the character itself (you get to keep your characters, but your characters goes rank 1, RR 1, no gear etc.)

My opinion? Wipe it! .. When fortresses come.

Discuss!
Da WAAAAAGH iz 'ere!!

Ads
ragafury

Re: Wipe all characters and start again!

Post#2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:23 am

Option b) leave the game.

Not gonna start over again and this is the only mmorpg i play, it's usually a "don't touch" genre for me since 2010 for good reasons.

Not interested in leveling all the chars again, doing x times beastlord again, running x times gunbad and so on.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Hargrim
Developer

Post#3 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:38 am

ragafury wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:23 am Option b) leave the game.

Not gonna start over again and this is the only mmorpg i play, it's usually a "don't touch" genre for me since 2010 for good reasons.

Not interested in leveling all the chars again, doing x times beastlord again, running x times gunbad and so on.

Leave Gunbad out of this!

Hargrim
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:39 am

Tapzu wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:56 am So, I was toying around with the idea, what would happen to server if all characters would be wiped out and everyone would have to start again? Would you start again or leave the game? Or if you are really attached to your character, how about losing everything but the character itself (you get to keep your characters, but your characters goes rank 1, RR 1, no gear etc.)

Discuss!

Please, tell us about how high RR and geared are your characters are right now :)

Gmaw

Post#5 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:49 am

Can you make server pvp full loot rule set with friendly fire please

Tapzu

Post#6 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 am

Hargrim wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:39 am
Tapzu wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:56 am So, I was toying around with the idea, what would happen to server if all characters would be wiped out and everyone would have to start again? Would you start again or leave the game? Or if you are really attached to your character, how about losing everything but the character itself (you get to keep your characters, but your characters goes rank 1, RR 1, no gear etc.)

Discuss!

Please, tell us about how high RR and geared are your characters are right now :)
I suppose giving you a slightly higher lvl is a wasted effort? :D

Not high.
Da WAAAAAGH iz 'ere!!

spikespiegel84

Post#7 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:04 am

By "wipe it" you mean your butt cheeks / **** after dropping this load of excrement on the forum :D ?
Never say never, of course.

Edit: the scientific name of a human organ is apparently censored, while butt isn't. Didn't mean to use a bad word. What a time to be alive

Sulorie

Post#8 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:57 am

It this a "I got melted by high rr premades and would prefer a leveled playing-field"-thread? :D
Dying is no option.

Ads
Nidwin

Post#9 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:10 pm

Imagine EU-prime time with 300 pukes in Nordland fighting for "it's my boat and my xp" the first week after the wipe.

I would do it all over again, and again, and again.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Onemantankwall

Post#10 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:49 pm

ragafury wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:23 am Option b) leave the game.

But when server goes "live" an eventual wipe will happen anyway, might as well quit now as to not waste ur time apparently playing a game that you don't like
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!