Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 Tier 4 TOURNAMENT!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: 6v6 Tier 4 TOURNAMENT!

Post#31 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:43 pm

Spectators can't be getting so close to the action for future fights: it messes up with morale gains and results in fights that are dictated by morales moreso than they normally would be (not indicative of a normal 6v6).

Event was great!

Ads
MedV

Post#32 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:51 pm

Any way we can get the comps of all the teams? Would be nice to know what people are running.
The King.

Xergon

Post#33 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 pm

GG
DPS Shamman/AM op in small scale i guess, 5s Silence + 9s HD.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Eathisword

Post#34 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:50 pm

MedV wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:51 pm Any way we can get the comps of all the teams? Would be nice to know what people are running.
For order
Fusion : SM + knight + slayer + SW + WP + RP
Maybes : IB + knight + slayer + SW + WP + RP

For destro
Don't Panic : CHO + BG + WE + MARA + ZEAL + DOK
LoB : BO + BG + MARA + dps SHAM + Zeal + DOK

The other teams had different comp but I don't remeber. Those Guys gain had dps WP + slayer i think which was funny.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

blechkautz

Post#35 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:54 pm

We had knight sm slayer dps wp dps am and heal wp.

peterthepan3

Post#36 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Xergon wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 pm GG
The DPS Shaman was exceptionally well-played by one of the top Shamans in the game. I don't think it's fair to take credit away from them by attributing it to perceived notions of the class.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xergon

Post#37 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:59 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:57 pm
The DPS Shaman was exceptionally played by one of the top Shamans in the game. I don't think it's fair to take credit away from them by attributing it to perceived notions of the class.
was not my intention to take any credit away...
maybe instead op should used STRONK which means, better than WE, SH, Sorc which suppose to be a DPS classes :roll:
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Snoxx

Post#38 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:34 pm

blechkautz wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:54 pm We had knight sm slayer dps wp dps am and heal wp.
You forgot to add the name of the team ...

Those Guys Again:
Kotbs, Swordmaster, Slayer, wrath WP, lifetap AM, salvation WP

I think we were the only team with a single full-healer. The idea was having two hybrid-spec healers to compensate this. (and we considered a dps RP instead of the dps AM because maybe with ranged stagger + ranged silence he could nullify both enemy healers at once, but that RP dude wasn't online anyway ... ;) )

What did we lack? A proper armor debuff! It's amazing we made it so far without.

Xergon wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 pm DPS Shamman/AM op in small scale i guess, 5s Silence + 9s HD.
That silcence is nothing special, and you usually have plenty of (incoming) healdebuffs. In our group for example the slayer, dps WP and the AM had it. (Again, what we didn't have: outgoing healdebuff).

Ads
Xergon

Post#39 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Snoxx wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:34 pm
blechkautz wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:54 pm We had knight sm slayer dps wp dps am and heal wp.
You forgot to add the name of the team ...

Those Guys Again:
Kotbs, Swordmaster, Slayer, wrath WP, lifetap AM, salvation WP

I think we were the only team with a single full-healer. The idea was having two hybrid-spec healers to compensate this. (and we considered a dps RP instead of the dps AM because maybe with ranged stagger + ranged silence he could nullify both enemy healers at once, but that RP dude wasn't online anyway ... ;) )

What did we lack? A proper armor debuff! It's amazing we made it so far without.

Xergon wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 pm DPS Shamman/AM op in small scale i guess, 5s Silence + 9s HD.
That silcence is nothing special, and you usually have plenty of (incoming) healdebuffs. In our group for example the slayer, dps WP and the AM had it. (Again, what we didn't have: outgoing healdebuff).
Nice comp, and yea RP would be good addition to it.

But isn't Inc HD better than Out HD ?

And on Am/Sham it's ranged so it's 100 times easier to apply than on any Melee class, still need proper coordination, but when you combine stagger on 1st enemy healer with silence on 2nd, should be easy kill.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

abodam

Post#40 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:31 pm

Xergon wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:59 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:57 pm
The DPS Shaman was exceptionally played by one of the top Shamans in the game. I don't think it's fair to take credit away from them by attributing it to perceived notions of the class.
was not my intention to take any credit away...
maybe instead op should used STRONK which means, better than WE, SH, Sorc which suppose to be a DPS classes :roll:
Dont forget Magus as dps class... :(
Magus / BG