Recent Topics

Ads

Invader sets appearance

Let's talk about... everything else
doenny

Invader sets appearance

Post#1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:06 am

Hi there,

I guess am not the only one, who is interested in look of new invader armor sets. Some of us were lucky so far to have invader items from gold bags.

So I would like to ask you, if you could post here screenshots of your geared toon in your invader armor;) We know, helm and shoulders should be overlord-imperator design. But what about chests?

Thx in advance for sharing here.

BR Đ

PS: If there is another thread or website already with invader appearance, post me pls link;) Couldnt find.
Donnyen - Swordmaster rr80
Huguess - Knight of the Blazing Sun rr65
Bernardt - Warrior Priest rr65
Galalsandar - White Lion rr60

Ads
oaliaen

Re: Invader sets appearance

Post#2 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 pm

at least helm and shoulder are same as inperator/overlord

Chinesehero

Post#3 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:00 pm

how to get invader set????

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:00 pm how to get invader set????
fortress

Skullgrin

Post#5 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:55 pm

Did my first Fortress fight last night and won a gold bag with the Chosen carapace in it. When I get home tonight I'll take some screen shots of it and post them here tomorrow. I'll put on the Imperator set as well so that people can get an idea of how the set will look, however I've already dyed the armor, as I wasn't too fond of its basic rusty color.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Collateral

Post#6 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:41 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:55 pm Did my first Fortress fight last night and won a gold bag with the Chosen carapace in it. When I get home tonight I'll take some screen shots of it and post them here tomorrow. I'll put on the Imperator set as well so that people can get an idea of how the set will look, however I've already dyed the armor, as I wasn't too fond of its basic rusty color.
So is it the same as a basic t4 set, like vanq and opp?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#7 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:52 pm

Collateral wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:41 pm
Skullgrin wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:55 pm Did my first Fortress fight last night and won a gold bag with the Chosen carapace in it. When I get home tonight I'll take some screen shots of it and post them here tomorrow. I'll put on the Imperator set as well so that people can get an idea of how the set will look, however I've already dyed the armor, as I wasn't too fond of its basic rusty color.
Pretty much. There's a very limited number of chest piece appearances, even less for boots and gloves. They saved all the creativity for helmets and shoulders of which there's about twice as many appearances to go around.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

s3rv0

Post#8 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:45 am

I hope it's not bis and depends on the build only.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:32 am

s3rv0 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:45 am I hope it's not bis and depends on the build only.
Don't worry, for some classes it is no BIS at all, if bonus stay the same.
Dying is no option.

Collateral

Post#10 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:41 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:52 pm
Collateral wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:41 pm
Pretty much. There's a very limited number of chest piece appearances, even less for boots and gloves. They saved all the creativity for helmets and shoulders of which there's about twice as many appearances to go around.
Ye that's what I figured. I understand that shoulders and helm are the first thing you notice when you look at someone, but it sucks that they didn't even bother making a couple reskins at least. Any word on how things are going with implementing new textures or possibly models?