kuj0jotar0

Congratulation to the lag for winning the fort

Post#1 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:46 am

Am I salty? yes indeed

Ads
Quillog

Re: Congratulation to the lag for winning the fort

Post#2 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:48 am

I'm a little upset too. We basically won the fort and then a mass dc for destro ruined everything.

Also: In before locked!
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf

Ototo

Post#3 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:11 am

Quillog wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:48 am I'm a little upset too. We basically won the fort and then a mass dc for destro ruined everything.

Also: In before locked!
The DCed happened in both sides.
Spoiler:

Zaxxond

Post#4 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:18 am

Good. I support lag for Order. Destro deserved it.

synthrocker

Post#5 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:28 am

Nothing to see here, it was just knights M4 working as intended. No server DC. All working intended in line with choppa pull
Birthday Massacre - Knight
Stunt Man - Witch Hunter
Wrx Sti - gimp slayer/butcher farmer
Ralliart Evolution - Real gimp Bright Wizard

Martok

Post#6 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:55 am

It made for an interesting twitch stream...
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

wonshot

Post#7 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:59 am

Contex:
Reikwald fortress, destro attacking order defending.

Order setting up for whatever reason on 3rd floor. Pushing down and failing to wipe detro and retreat to 3rd floor to lick their wounds.
Server has massdisconnects and only a handful of people remain in the game. The natural result is that the Order lord at less than 50%hp is going around doing wack-a-mole on any remaining Destro who didnt get kicked out, while all remaining alive order from 3rd floor rushes down to kill the disorganized and weak destro.

Destro didnt recover from this result, and order succesfull held any further pushes and won the fortress

**** happends. #alphaserver
Bombling 92BW
Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP

Gombling 85MSH - Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 83Sorc - Destroling 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara

H0tYand3r3

Post#8 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:21 am

I do want to add a few things about this fort.

First thing is that Order did a third floor defense like wonshot(Bombling) above me said.
Almost all of Order was in a discord together communicating.
Order pushed at 52% lord health and about a good 70% of order wiped. The rest (like always) stayed on ramp and didn't wish to push.
Destro tried to push up after initial failed push of Order and failed to get to third floor and a few destro died.

When the dc happened at about 37% Lord Hp, 80-90% of order was already rezzed and regaining health. Destro tried about 2 more pushes that didn't work the best during this time period.

There was honestly no telling who would have won that fort. Destro didn't try a full scale attack to clear third and Order kept rezzing nonstop from the ramp. Almost my entire wb was up when the server crashed.

Did the dc help Order? 100%. I honestly don't know how the rest of the fort would have gone but it would have been close.
Either way gg to both sides. This isn't the first time a dc in the middle of fort has happened and I doubt It'll be the last. Both sides have been on the receiving ends of it for attacking and defending though.
Yandrere/Swrsmemes-SW-83RR+ Art Supplies
Islipped-Zealot-4xRR+ (N/A)
Unconventional-BG-7xRR+ (N/A)
Ihealforpesos-DK-7xRR+ (N/A)

Ads
Bladepower7

Post#9 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:32 am

H0tYand3r3 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:21 am I do want to add a few things about this fort.

First thing is that Order did a third floor defense like wonshot(Bombling) above me said.
Almost all of Order was in a discord together communicating.
Order pushed at 52% lord health and about a good 70% of order wiped. The rest (like always) stayed on ramp and didn't wish to push.
Destro tried to push up after initial failed push of Order and failed to get to third floor and a few destro died.

When the dc happened at about 37% Lord Hp, 80-90% of order was already rezzed and regaining health. Destro tried about 2 more pushes that didn't work the best during this time period.

There was honestly no telling who would have won that fort. Destro didn't try a full scale attack to clear third and Order kept rezzing nonstop from the ramp. Almost my entire wb was up when the server crashed.

Did the dc help Order? 100%. I honestly don't know how the rest of the fort would have gone but it would have been close.
Either way gg to both sides. This isn't the first time a dc in the middle of fort has happened and I doubt It'll be the last. Both sides have been on the receiving ends of it for attacking and defending though.
This is correct, it's hard to say that Destro will win anyway without the mass DC, for sure it helps Order a lot because Lord didn't crash :lol: , but I'm sure somethings like that happened before too in favor of Destro, maybe was not Fort but a normal keep, but **** happens, was a good fight anyway.
KUMA: Order Japanese Guild ---- Art of Execution: OCE/SEA Guild
Bladetemplar - KotBS 40/81 ----- Bladepower - CHO 40/82
Bladelegend - WL 40/60 ----- Bladeboss - BO 40/70

KotBS have low dps: https://imgur.com/PX59rru

H0tYand3r3

Post#10 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:34 am

Bladepower7 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:32 am

This is correct, it's hard to say that Destro will win anyway without the mass DC, for sure it helps Order a lot because Lord didn't crash :lol: , but I'm sure somethings like that happened before too in favor of Destro, maybe was not Fort but a normal keep, but **** happens, was a good fight anyway.
I can name at least three separate times since forts began a few months ago that I was attacking and Destro Wiped Order because of a dc :P
Yandrere/Swrsmemes-SW-83RR+ Art Supplies
Islipped-Zealot-4xRR+ (N/A)
Unconventional-BG-7xRR+ (N/A)
Ihealforpesos-DK-7xRR+ (N/A)