Recent Topics

Ads

Bring back Xrealm chat for July 4th Holiday weekend

Let's talk about... everything else
Jonees

Re: Bring back Xrealm chat for July 4th Holiday weekend

Post#71 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:34 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:23 am Sensitive Sarahs...
And yet you and your friends got so butthurt over a simple poll few months back, which eventually led to you leaving the balance team :?

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#72 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:48 pm

Jonees wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:34 pm
And yet you and your friends got so butthurt over a simple poll few months back, which eventually led to you leaving the balance team :?
Lolwut? Which poll? I left the balance team because I didn't agree with the direction it was going in, but it was still on good terms. Keep clutching for straws.

Jonees

Post#73 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:59 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:48 pm
Lolwut? Which poll? I left the balance team because I didn't agree with the direction it was going in, but it was still on good terms. Keep clutching for straws.
You just happened to leave at the same time as your friends got kicked from the test team... Okay

Skullgrin

Post#74 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:03 pm

The only thing that I miss from being able to x-realm /say was using my insult macros.

I had a couple customized for each order race that were lore appropriate and not overtly vulgar. Things like calling Elves pointy-eared tree-lickers and Dwarfs hair-barrels or snotling fondlers. Had a lot of fun with those however I do get why x-realm /say was removed, dealing with the crap that some people think is appropriate in an all ages game must be insanely tiresome.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

peterthepan3

Post#75 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Jonees wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:59 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:48 pm
You just happened to leave at the same time as your friends got kicked from the test team... Okay
My friends got kicked from the test team? Again, lolwut? Clueless.

Groomahr

Post#76 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:08 am

Skullgrin wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:03 pm The only thing that I miss from being able to x-realm /say was using my insult macros.

I had a couple customized for each order race that were lore appropriate and not overtly vulgar. Things like calling Elves pointy-eared tree-lickers and Dwarfs hair-barrels or snotling fondlers. Had a lot of fun with those however I do get why x-realm /say was removed, dealing with the crap that some people think is appropriate in an all ages game must be insanely tiresome.
That's a very sophisticated way to tell: Look guys, the real reason there is no x-realm chat, is because some of you are as dumb as **** and act like spoiled children. Love it.
"No one gets to choose their doom, only how they face it!"

Groomz - Slayer || Hopebringer - WP || Brightblade - SM || Burniece - BW || Zaklith - RP || Kwyll - Chosen

hrypas

Post#77 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:16 pm

X-realm talk was fine.
To much pussys in these Times, searhing reason to feel offended.
hrypas- kotb
hrypa-bg
grzybica- shaman
holiv-zealot
olivh-am
olliviah-sm
holivia-sw
zyg- magnus
malpa- sh

Flavorburst

Post#78 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:18 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:55 pm You have Discord.

Why do you need x-realm /say other than to grief more people at once? I feel like this is an E-peen thing where people are way more willing to type anonymous messages to people who can only type back rather than even engage them in a voice chat.

You can still yell loreful roleplay things, does it really matter that the enemy can’t read it? Last I checked Orcs don’t speak Khazalid anyways...
How is Discord less anonymous? At least in x-realm you know what character is talking to you (and not xxPussySlayerxx69666).

Also, I don't know why you are trying to play the lore angle, because in lore every playable race speaks reikspiel / old world. Even in game, races that aren't even supposed to speak it (like beastmen and skaven) do.

Ads
adapter
Suspended

Post#79 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:49 pm

i like the idea of Xrealm chat, make it a channel let say /9 or something like that (restricted to channel)
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Atropik

Post#80 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:54 pm

Im all up for this, had lots of fun chating/dueling. Never met any toxic behaviour.

But... Torques butthurt ruined my experience one day. Or was it not Torque who did it? Anyway I blame Torque, I just used to blame Torque in all the bad things, am I wrong?
Nicelook | Obey