Recent Topics

Ads

Melee SH - When to switch to vanq ? Also stat priority

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
pizzasektion

Melee SH - When to switch to vanq ? Also stat priority

Post#1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:54 pm

Hi,
so i recently got my Sh to rr 57 and having tons of fun playing him melee. I currently am still running full conq but now have enough tokens to buy 2 vanq but i am not sure if its worth it since i loose crit and 25% chacne of 100 BS and even with 3 pieces of vanq i loose the 69 WS from conq so i dont know when to switch. Anybody got any tips ?

Also anybody know until how much WS i am suppossed to go ? I heard 700 but i am not sure. And isnt it a lot better to use str talis and renown points than BS as soon as u hit 700 WS since the conversion rate of BS to Str that u get from squig is not 1:1 ?

Grateful for any tips !

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Melee SH - When to switch to vanq ? Also stat priority

Post#2 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:20 pm

following
-= Agony =-

dshdf

Post#3 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 pm

1. procs aint converted by squig armor, your conq proc is absolutely useless in melee
2.bs from items converted into str 1:1 ratio, tactics aint converted at all
your next gear goal gonna be 5 vanq +4 beastlord, you can start switching to vanq if you can afford to buy body + boots or any 3 pieces
700 ws is bad idea with lowlvl (preinvader/bloodlord) gear. your other stats would be too low/

enzoneon

Post#4 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:40 pm

Why is beastlord better than conquerer? Is ranged crit chance also converted by squig armor?

darklord360

Post#5 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:45 pm

Conq proc is not at all useless in PVP! it debuffs players initiative so basically gives you a huge crit boost!

porkstar

Post#6 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Curious if they will eventually fix converting reduced chance to dodge attack bonuses on gear into reduced chance to be parried. I believe this works for SW but not SH?
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...