Recent Topics

Ads

your favorite class?

Let's talk about... everything else
keykey

Re: your favorite class?

Post#101 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:10 pm

Avici wrote:Knight of the Blazing Sun.
The world is a dark place. Who will protect the world from darkness? We will.
Don't forget, Lucifer is 'the bearer of light' and 'The Morning Star'... So don't be so sure the guys who hold up the light are the good guys... lol :lol: :twisted: :evil: :D

Ads
froztybeard

Post#102 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Currently going as a Slayer, with 2h axe (yes im that kind of guy, and yes it actually works), reasoning why its cause it feels and reminds me of Arms Warrior from Warcraft, wich i mained in PVP for years and years. High bursting damage, making healer nuking a laughing matter and still giving a decent amount of AoE Pressure on the enemies. Also when Berserk kicks in the damage numbers gets reaaaally nice :D
"Yeet, Sleep, Farm, Repeat"

Kragg

Post#103 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:12 pm

froztybeard wrote:Currently going as a Slayer, with 2h axe (yes im that kind of guy, and yes it actually works), reasoning why its cause it feels and reminds me of Arms Warrior from Warcraft, wich i mained in PVP for years and years. High bursting damage, making healer nuking a laughing matter and still giving a decent amount of AoE Pressure on the enemies. Also when Berserk kicks in the damage numbers gets reaaaally nice :D
I find the 2h swinging about feeling alot smoother then 2x 1H as well
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Rordin Brightrune, RR 70 Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

Fallenkezef

Post#104 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:44 pm

froztybeard wrote:Currently going as a Slayer, with 2h axe (yes im that kind of guy, and yes it actually works), reasoning why its cause it feels and reminds me of Arms Warrior from Warcraft, wich i mained in PVP for years and years. High bursting damage, making healer nuking a laughing matter and still giving a decent amount of AoE Pressure on the enemies. Also when Berserk kicks in the damage numbers gets reaaaally nice :D
I loved my 2h Slayer, was great in SC's.

Sadly I had to commit to one faction, dont have time to play both do Destro won.
Alea iacta est