Recent Topics

Ads

Melee combat ability animation issue; bug?

Let's talk about... everything else
amputationsaw

Re: Melee combat ability animation issue; bug?

Post#11 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:12 am

I think the false AP regeneration causes this too zealots are almost unbeatable when no one helps focusing :P

Ads
wunpar

Post#12 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:42 am

navis wrote:
Morf wrote:anyway the way combat feels now is a hell of alot better then it was so im all good with how it is, after all its only a visual bug nothing to get worked up about :D
Totally my sentiments as well..
+1

Godzip

Post#13 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:51 am

Saw the problem on my own wh, im in front of an enemy but still get no hit on him. They should give the melee attacks a range plus of 5 -10 feet, it isnt that much but it would probebly solve the problem i think. Or maybe they can make the Hitbox bigger.
Godzip WH :!:
Xdent RP :?:
Godzips BW :twisted:

<ELEMENTS>

Tesq

Post#14 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:41 am

i think that at this point war server had even for melee a 25%/ x feet overrange to let you attack with melee skill, after the check and the moment you land the hit, cos im sure that applyed to rdps
That's probably why heal miss when target go out of range.
Last edited by Tesq on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ototo

Post#15 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:50 am

Godzip wrote:Saw the problem on my own wh, im in front of an enemy but still get no hit on him. They should give the melee attacks a range plus of 5 -10 feet, it isnt that much but it would probebly solve the problem i think. Or maybe they can make the Hitbox bigger.
I like this IF AND ONLY IF the attack was casted in the proper 5ft range. The trouble seems to come when ur enemy is either in the border of the range, that seems no-man's land apparently, or when they get distance from you, and the attack only deals damage when the animation (making a ranged example, when the fireball) "hits" the target, not when u click it.
Spoiler: