Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for Chaos Guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CptDred

Looking for Chaos Guild

Post#1 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:44 am

Hello everybody!

I'm quite new to this game, but I've already made 3 characters (Chosen 10lvl, Magus 9lvl and Zealot 7lvl). I'm rather active player and now I'm looking for new goals in this game (I've done most of Nordland quests, got probably decent equipment) :)

Ads
Rizzrack

Re: Looking for Chaos Guild

Post#2 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:01 am

I suggest psychoactive chaos it's one of the larger destro guilds
Very relaxed atmosphere but we do form grps to do sc's and rvr , we do frown on you if you xterm though, we really prefer if you play destro toons only.
But if you want a guild that more "srs" with a lot of emphasis on rvr with premades, competition, team speak and stuff I suggest lupus est dunem(I think that's how you spell the last part)

CptDred

Post#3 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 pm

I'm not into all of this planning, calculating and team speak stuff, it's a game, not an army, I don't want any drills, just chill and companions;P As for now I only play destro, but I think I'll make one order character to check them out (it's good to know your enemy:P).

How do I apply?:P

jonathanmurphy3

Post#4 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:13 pm

^
Well yea, it is a game but it's nice to succeed and play within a coordinated collective: much more satisfying than playing unorganised and without any clear structure.

But that's my opinion. Anyway, if you do feel interested in joining Lupus Deus Est, message me ingame (teamspeak IS a must/proficient with your main class)
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion
R12/RR20
Leader of Lupus Deus Est (Destro) - a competitive small-scale PvP Guild

CptDred

Post#5 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Hah, I'll consider it, but I'm silent type of guy. Somehow I don't feel like talking to somebody while at home - since I have room with my younger brother there's no privacy to have a normal talk with anybody :P

jonathanmurphy3

Post#6 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:56 pm

It's up to you, amigo :) No need to talk, just to listen!
Anyway if you change your mind, let me know or visit http://lupusdeusest.pro-forum.co.uk/
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion