Recent Topics

Ads

One of the reasons why distraction is losing these days

Let's talk about... everything else
dadlyj

One of the reasons why distraction is losing these days

Post#1 » Sun May 23, 2021 7:34 am

It is the subtitle of the magus.
Although, of course, they're still visible all over the field. Magus, who has rr and capability equipment high enough to be called top class, are either resting or leaving the game.
Due to the nature of the distraction, the portion of socc is less than that of BW, and magus that helped destroy oil left the game, and it was even more noticeable
as the path of havoc became obsolete due to the nerf.

Then why is Magus more difficult than an engineer?

Even though he's a long-distance striker, there's no cc like knockdown or snare that can be used over long distances, he has to rely purely on dps, most of which is dot damage and requires casting time. This is the first reason why it's nerf.

For Magus, when dealing with wh.
Those who use Path of Confession must suffer from a disrup nightmare for at least seven seconds because the shadow of Magnus exists in the tree that shoots the bless blade.
On the other hand, engineers say that the same WE effect of wh is 100% disrupt and has nothing to do with Dodge (because magus is magic, impact engineers are range webons, so there is no effect).
The big difference between being attacked unilaterally and being killed and rebelling. This is the second reason why Marcus is reduced.

The third reason is the Mirror Battle.

Engineers and magus exchange attacks and defenses, and in Moral 1, the game is divided. Because the engineer disrupts all the magic of the magus through the conception. On the other hand
Magus' misdirection is a reflection of magical damage.
So it's no use to an engineer at all.

Of course, depending on each other's equipment and rr control, the variables will not change.
It happens, but advantage and disadvantage arise no matter who sees it.

This is, of course, a one-on-one situation, which is wrong depending on the situation, but it is actually happening, and many high magus are leaving the game or changing jobs in this situation, and I think it is also relevant to the RVR situation.

In addition to the above issues. Relatively much instant damage and a lot of survival skills.Mobile battle. Knockdown with long-range attack. Snare. Silence. Magus is unpopular because there is a Sh with all the cc's.
When there was an existing pet buff, it could be overcome by difference in RR equipment. By nerfing the only dps that magus can lean on. Even though they are wearing high-grade rr and equipment, they are only getting bad grades.
This is a deep sense of deprivation for users who have been playing magus. The reason for growth is high ability through rr and improved spec through item acquisition.
Of course you don't want to play games.
Let's just say you have a sov full set.
But what you can feel from the Pat Bonus nerf...
This is Sam who returned to the days when he wore a concealer.
Last edited by dadlyj on Sun May 23, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Przepraszam

Re: One of the reasons why distraction is losing these days

Post#2 » Sun May 23, 2021 7:58 am

Well i find my engee harder to play/build than my magus...
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

Phantasm

Post#3 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:19 am

There are 24 classes in game and despite they share same mechanics - which make them mirrors, they are not mirrors at all. EVERY class is different. So you cant compare and you shouldnt compare 1 to 1, cause - no mirrors. Of course different skill combination, formulas and realm composition make easier or harder to achive certain goals on class you wanna play - shaman can dps at to some degree, but for strict dps there are better classes.

derekmlv

Post#4 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:51 am

Don't Engineers get auto attack too?

Dabbart

Post#5 » Sun May 23, 2021 6:19 pm

Sorry, couldn't read, I got distracted and lost.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

mytreds

Post#6 » Mon May 24, 2021 1:46 am

It’s almost as if...you have to rely on teammates...to help you survive as a rdps...