Recent Topics

Ads

So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Let's talk about... everything else
agemennon675

Re: So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Post#141 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:46 am

The conflicted posts from some players on this thread are really funny, some say using NB with conditionals are laggy and ineffective also puts you at a disadvantage yet they want it back badly ? lol. Some of them think its not game breaking and definetly not cheating just a little QoL addon yet they are extremely mad that some guilds or a few players using it with little workarounds? lol.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Ads
mynban

Post#142 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:50 am

agemennon675 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:46 am The conflicted posts from some players on this thread are really funny, some say using NB with conditionals are laggy and ineffective also puts you at a disadvantage yet they want it back badly ? lol. Some of them think its not game breaking and definetly not cheating just a little QoL addon yet they are extremely mad that some guilds or a few players using it with little workarounds? lol.
Not rocket science, lets remove any other popular addon and see what happens.
If they removed enemy or buffhead tomorrow, all NB haters would be rioting on forums.

kok

Post#143 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:58 am

agemennon675 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:46 am The conflicted posts from some players on this thread are really funny, some say using NB with conditionals are laggy and ineffective also puts you at a disadvantage yet they want it back badly ? lol. Some of them think its not game breaking and definetly not cheating just a little QoL addon yet they are extremely mad that some guilds or a few players using it with little workarounds? lol.
Cause they didn't use the conditional check. Most people just use it as Cast Sequencer.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Sulorie

Post#144 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:47 am

kok wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:58 am
Cause they didn't use the conditional check. Most people just use it as Cast Sequencer.
Things like virtual CD are conditionals too but they do no harm.
People, who use NB to an extended, where they still can fail cc or interrupts, because those checks are missing, have no bigger impact on gameplay and competition than people using buffhead or enemy.
Dying is no option.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#145 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:53 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:59 am
sundey wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:40 pm
neutrino wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:57 pm I'm lol'ing and am amazed how these changes occur without any lead in, reasoning, or rationale. (Bold added). <...>
"We have never really liked the idea of an addon automating conditional checks for players. Now it is blocked."

WE don't like how YOU play.
Totally this....forcing the playerbase to play how you want....isnt here when any of the Team member comes to tell us that FIRST is the proyect and the players are secondary??

Ahh (nostalgy suspires) the smell of Uthgard2 in the mornings...

PD: im not a NB user

Brakh

Post#146 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:25 am

This patch bringed so far only upset and resignation of about 10-15% pop (comparing to the last few weeks). The NB is still working well for certain groups of people. It is unable to block it with current game infrastructure. However, the whole situation may bring more harm. The tech players realized that addons structure is fairly simple and started to dig...

abezverkhiy

Post#147 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:31 am

Brakh wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:25 am The tech players realized that addons structure is fairly simple and started to dig...
Pandora box open?
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Lawmay

Post#148 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:02 am

I mean... Obviously I'm only one person. But I quit playing because NB was blocked, and while I'm sure some of the others who say they quit because of it aren't telling the truth, I'm sure a decent chunk of them are.

Ads
Ures

Post#149 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:48 am

Well I made this Acc today because NB is gone it was one reason i didn´t like the Game back when it was Live good job Devs keep it up noone wants to play a 1 Button Game.

Gyurza83

Post#150 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:06 pm

Ures wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:48 am Well I made this Acc today because NB is gone it was one reason i didn´t like the Game back when it was Live good job Devs keep it up noone wants to play a 1 Button Game.
Do you really think that they will remove the AoE BW and heal DoK?