Vri

Re: Submit Your Questions: Live Q&A July 3rd

Post#21 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:43 am

Land of The Dead, when ?

Ads
MonkeyHead

Post#22 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:46 am

What metrics do you track when looking at issues or when making balance changes? From what game mode do you harvest these metrics? why don't you share that supporting data with players? It would go a long way to help sell changes to the population if it had any supporting evidence. Server logs dumped into a tracking doc then fed into google data studio would easily produce all the charts and graphs anyone would need to understand how balance is going.

Whyumadbro

Post#23 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:34 am

Q: What are the soft plans for the 2h slayer rework ? Any hints?

Q: The team is small but i know some students in gamedesing and similar fields who are struggeling to find a place to learn the skills, how open is the team to new talent ?

ravezaar

Post#24 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:00 pm

Hey Devs gz on another year.

Q: Very few classes has mutliple functional speccs and are more set into one style/specc, DoK being imho the only class with 3 viable ones. Are this something your balance teams are looking into ?

Q: To follow up first question, are Slayer and Choppas 2H or "Burst specc" Trees looked at all cause atm those classes are very locked in the current speccs and this would make for more variety ?

Q: Shammy and AM ap-drain got tweaked abit last patch but are still way to strong is this something the Devs are keeping an eye out for ?

Q: And finally RoR/WaR flagship wich we all know is oRvR is kinda sinking slowly but surely and I wonder what and if you have any plans for it ? I understand you push PvE stuff and ofc some Ranked but oRvR has still by far the biggest % of playerbase and I know most are downto player issues but yea still intrested in how much you looked at Bomblings post and what the plans are for future ?

Tnx
Ravezaar
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

benji32

Post#25 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:41 pm

pour la terre des morts c'est pour quand?

Translation:
When is LotD coming out?
Last edited by GamesBond on Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translated

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#26 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:34 pm

Will you consider removing addons that provide an unfair advantage, similar to nerfed buttons? Addons such as tether, buffhead and aura use information in the game to give a competitive edge over others, rather than the player learning how to play their class they just download these addons as a quick cheat.

ChicagoJoe

Post#27 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:06 pm

1. Can you please ensure that all of the ranked teams aren't covertly using NB or similar add ons to cheat or work together in ranked solo? The best players should have the equivalence of "drug testing" to make sure they aren't cheating.

2. Can you make some of the IB and BG personal and 1 friend boost buffs constant like the KOTBS and Chosen? Since the removal of certain addons classes like those are really ugly to play. I think KOTBS and Chosen auras used to require cycling too, but someone decided to make those powerful 6 person auras super simple to use. KOTBS and Chosen are currently the most powerful AND easiest tanks to play. The harder tanks are less in demand and less powerful.

3. Can you look at the pre-genesis jewelry and decrease their level requirement and when their tokens drop so they are actually useful? By the time people get to lv 35 and 36 they are using genesis or banking for conqueror gear not those items.

4. The addition of the 8 piece ranked items currently say they don't get any 8th piece bonus, however since they seem to be meant to min-max they will always pair with really useful always on bonuses. This really highlights how bad generally the warlord and sov 8 piece bonuses are. The warlord/sov 8 piece high cool down and situational use makes them rarely sought after except for a few instances. It would be better to allow another tactic (5th) for the 8 piece sov to make it still sought after or change the cool downs.

5. Can you share log in rates after NB removal and the BO nerf? It would be nice to know if the population loss is overblown. I can say however I haven't played any of the more button, condition sensitive toon classes even if I have continued to log, so maybe login by class if you have it would be helpful too.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

ChicagoJoe

Post#28 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:40 pm

6. Is there a plan to revisit AAO boost and penalties. Current rules seem to favor playing on the zerging side and further penalize the losing side.

7. Is it possible to add an account related vault and shared currency? This could solve some of the vault space issues. If you make it cross realm it could help solve some of the balance issues as the gold or potions talisman transfers could motivate more people to go to the losing side.

8. Is there a way to reduce penalties on active fights losing side? Losing any gold/purple bags when people are afk or rolled is one thing, but if you are really close it seems doubly unfair.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
Allbback

Post#29 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:22 pm

Is any chance to put the rank solo's sc emblems in to rvr's bag? white bags give 3 emblems and go up+1 for greater bags , because...i think some of player want the rank sc gear but their play zone time never pop rank sc....i think put some emblems in rvr bags have more chance to let those player who have diff play time zone can get the rank sc'gear someday...because 6000+emblems is not really ez to earn it... :lol:

vianiznice

Post#30 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:46 pm

How far along is the progress on Land of the dead, and what hurdles do you still have to overcome?