Recent Topics

Ads

Mini-me Collection - #5 Shaman

Creative minds can display their work here, from images and videos to custom addons and other software applications related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Joan

Re: Mini-me Collection - #4 Swordmaster

Post#11 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:57 am

Wow! They look great! I recently ordered a regiment of black orcs; now they just need to arrive

Just curious, what paints did you use for the SM miniature?
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Ads
Vilhelmina

Re: Mini-me Collection - #4 Swordmaster

Post#12 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:39 am

Thanks.

All metal was base coated with Vallejo Game Colour Silver then washed with a 50/50 mix of GW Lahmian medium and GW Drakenhof Nightshade wash.

The white was washed with a 75/25 mix of GW Lahmian medium and GW Drakenhof Nightshade wash.

The gold bits were based with GW Gehenna's Gold and edged highlighted with GW Auric Armour Gold.

Gems with different reds and the flesh was Vallejo's Basic skintone washed with GW Reikland Fleshshade.

Vilhelmina

#5 Shaman

Post#13 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:59 pm

#5 Shaman done

This was the gorgeous GW shaman model and all I did was cut off his top-knot, the bone in his right hand, and all the dangly bits on his staff.

He's pretty blinged up, rings, ear-rings and arm bangles. But he's not wearing any clothes, other than a loin cloth. So you could say he's around the R11 level. He's got his cape, but no helm or shoulders.

Next up, Ironbreaker!

RyanMakara

Re: #5 Shaman

Post#14 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Vilhelmina wrote:#5 Shaman done

This was the gorgeous GW shaman model and all I did was cut off his top-knot, the bone in his right hand, and all the dangly bits on his staff.

He's pretty blinged up, rings, ear-rings and arm bangles. But he's not wearing any clothes, other than a loin cloth. So you could say he's around the R11 level. He's got his cape, but no helm or shoulders.

Next up, Ironbreaker!
Excited to see your Ironbreaker, man. Expecting it'll come out looking real nice ^^

Dana
Former Staff

Re: Mini-me Collection - #5 Shaman

Post#15 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Looks great!
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK