Recent Topics

Ads

Anyone else have an issue with the Twitch box disappearing after pulling from mail?

Let's talk about... everything else
ChicagoJoe

Anyone else have an issue with the Twitch box disappearing after pulling from mail?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:34 pm

I had my first issue with twitch drops when I attempted to pull down drops 3 and 4 day 2 on my main from mailbox and they never made it to my inventory to click nor did they automatically get registered. I checked again to see if this was bug related and maybe they were invisible or delayed for a bit to no avail. Anyone else have this issue? My main is BIS pretty much anyway but I'd be unhappy if I was levelling. My kids haven't had any issues with their drops those days.

In any case, TY btw for these drops and currency. The twitch drops and currency simplification have renewed my teens interest in playing this game with their old man as they used NB heavily before and quit when it was shutdown from most of the player base.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
LordMort

Re: Anyone else have an issue with the Twitch box disappearing after pulling from mail?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:29 pm

Yeah,
Quite a few folks have been having issues with the day 2 drops.
Please see the bugtracker here:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19896