Recent Topics

Ads

Rvr Weekly qeust

Let's talk about... everything else
MercifulClaws

Rvr Weekly qeust

Post#1 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:23 pm

Bit confused by this for forts. Gotta attack/defend successfully to get credit. Got in late to fort(due to population cap because I listened to warband leader to defend keep first. Got in before the push into lord room, helped kill destro and dps lord but didn't do enough contribute(while being in a full warband) thus no rewards or credit for the quest... And it seems like my play time is Order(me) = asleep and destro is out zerging us so I can't even get the 2nd stage reward because 0/3 Fort.. Anyone else having same issue? Bug or does something need to be fixed?

Ads
Meliannia

Re: Rvr Weekly qeust

Post#2 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:24 pm

MercifulClaws wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:23 pm my play time is Order(me) = asleep and destro is out zerging us so I can't even get the 2nd stage reward because 0/3 Fort.. Anyone else having same issue? Bug or does something need to be fixed?
Not a Bug, and smth does need to be fixed, but it's unlikely it will be, this will only get worse for you unless devs have an epiphany,
Already 3 or 4 threads on this already
1.population imbalance between the 2 factions,
2. timezones faction imbalance, ,
3.cross realming,
4. and the new vile weekly are major issues contributing to your woe

many CET GMT Order dont have 1 fort still this week, some dont even have 5 keeps
the kills and the 10 Bos aint an issue
Destro have their weekly done in 1 or 2 days, Order 6 days in still stage 1

messerjockel

Post#3 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:49 pm

Destro NA here.
All except the third fort done on Wednesday night.
Took until Saturday morning for the third fort.

BR

Messerjockel.

Omegus

Post#4 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:17 pm

Meliannia wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:24 pm
MercifulClaws wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:23 pm my play time is Order(me) = asleep and destro is out zerging us so I can't even get the 2nd stage reward because 0/3 Fort.. Anyone else having same issue? Bug or does something need to be fixed?
Not a Bug, and smth does need to be fixed, but it's unlikely it will be, this will only get worse for you unless devs have an epiphany,
If by "not a bug" and "need to be fixed, but it's unlikely it will be" you actually meant "it's on the bug tracker" and "a fix is pending" then you would be correct.

@OP, the relevant issue on the bug tracker is here: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19941. "Fix pending" usually means it's due to go live in the next patch.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

MercifulClaws

Post#5 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:38 am

I see and thanks in regards to live event tracker. DId suck I didn't get credit even though I was there for half fort take. As for the other unbalance of sides... Ya, I'm NA and if Order isn't NA based and destro is, I can see me butting my head against a wall a bit.

gemgem

Post#6 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:51 am

I just give up the fort part of this mission

shoelessHN

Post#7 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:56 am

Remove the weekly, or make it 100% kills and multiply kills by like 3x AAO so people are incentivized to play the lower pop side.

Meliannia

Post#8 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:00 pm

Destro have taken 6 forts in 14hours,,,,, Order still nothing.

2nd week straight many order dont even have stage ONE of the vile weekly completed, let alone finishing it like destro did by wednesday.

Ads