Recent Topics

Ads

[Role-Play] The State of RoR Roleplay

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: [Role-Play] The State of RoR Roleplay

Post#61 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:49 am

Elftwin95 wrote:It seems indeed you where right..*this* time Glorian ;) I wish you good luck as well Yuko :D
Or you both team up for the elfs. :)

Ads
Elftwin95

Post#62 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:55 am

Now that would be all sorts of epic :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

YUKO

Post#63 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:11 am

Glorian wrote:Elftwin, I told you! Yuko lad is not against roleplayers she is a hardcore one. :)
"Ekrund îk Dâwi! Orz rink kazlan kazekfleg a Zulanbâkaraz Langktromm dur rângaz Urkzi af muzkhgroms!
Khazûka Khazûk Khazûk-har!!"
-- Lord Kazadrum Ankor

You could say that. No promises though.

Glorian

Post#64 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:40 am

I think Lesti was too long in the land of the umgi. :(
As my Khazalid fails me.
Either Ekrund ik Dawi means: Dwarfs of Ekrund or Ekrund is a slimy thing which a dwarfs grab after in the dark.
Could mean the difference between peace and war. :D

padridis

Post#65 » Mon May 02, 2016 12:51 pm

I'm pretty happy with the game and RP so far, but it seems to lack in places for people to just go and RP. As in, a designated city or town where most of the RPers gather for casual RP. Won't be too big of a problem tbh because I leaned heavily on that for WoW, and I enjoy this game much more mechanically, but it would be cool if there was a place you could go and expect RP.

Then again, I could be totally wrong and just not know about the place because I'm such a low level noob who doesn't really have traversing the map down pat yet. :P

EDIT: While reading the forum, I also noticed there hasn't been a ton of RP threads. I've been thinking that once my orc gets a bit higher level, and I find a nice and proper orc camp that would suit it, he could "open a tavern" in the form of a thread for people to come in and RP. Issue is, I don't know of destruction really facilitates that kind of RP lore wise. :?

Joan

Post#66 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Roleplay is definitely not dead. Not on Order side, and certainly not in Destro side.
It may be harder to find, in the case of Destro, but it's still there. For example, just recently a Chaos RP Guild was created. On the Greenskin side we got the Deathskull Tribe and da Freebotaz (we had a RP event just yesterday). On the Order side there are da Bitterstone Dwarves and the various Elf RP guilds.

But yes, you're right, Destro (can't speak for Order) lacks a "public" space dedicated to Roleplaying. A tavern, maybe? Thing is, the lore of Greenskinz / Chaos / D.elves doesn't let much space for socializing :P.

Also, I know many friends who are waiting for T4 to release in RoR to get into the game. So we can expect a new influx of RPers to get into the game soon!
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

padridis

Post#67 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:39 pm

Joan wrote:Roleplay is definitely not dead. Not on Order side, and certainly not in Destro side.
It may be harder to find, in the case of Destro, but it's still there. For example, just recently a Chaos RP Guild was created. On the Greenskin side we got the Deathskull Tribe and da Freebotaz (we had a RP event just yesterday). On the Order side there are da Bitterstone Dwarves and the various Elf RP guilds.

But yes, you're right, Destro (can't speak for Order) lacks a "public" space dedicated to Roleplaying. A tavern, maybe? Thing is, the lore of Greenskinz / Chaos / D.elves doesn't let much space for socializing :P.

Also, I know many friends who are waiting for T4 to release in RoR to get into the game. So we can expect a new influx of RPers to get into the game soon!

Good news with the influx of people. And yeah, that was the biggest hitch in my plan. So a Marauder, an Orc, and a Dark Elf walk into a tavern...

Maybe something closer to the lines of a training yard? But even then, it seems like there'd be such a high level of distrust between the forces of destruction that they may even train separately or something.

Noergl

Post#68 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:13 pm

padridis wrote: But even then, it seems like there'd be such a high level of distrust between the forces of destruction that they may even train separately or something.
Well, don´t think for a minute that there is all "trust" on the order side, my friend. The dawis have never forgotten the betrayal of the elgis, and even when in this times of war we´re allies doesn´t mean that will be the case forever. We may have an alliance just now, but rest assured there will be grudges to be answered when this war is over.

(...and therein you will find nice opportunities for rp all the way :D . I don´t see why the forces of destruction, joined in the effort to destroy the realms of men, elves and dwarfs, can´t meet in a dark and damp cellar or cave somewhere and dwell in the illusions to destroy the order alliance once and forall...futile, yes, but possible :lol: This world is great for rp on all sides and factions)
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Ads
Elftwin95

Post#69 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:46 am

I agree with Loremaster Noergl fully! :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

CzarRedwall

Post#70 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:03 pm

There are lots of empty spaces in IC for Chaos to get some roleplay going. Even some secluded areas for more private roleplay. We just gotta pick a spot and make it known.