Recent Topics

Ads

The pain of Mid SCs

Let's talk about... everything else
Roids

The pain of Mid SCs

Post#1 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:37 am

I have to write something about it because it's getting unbearable. Order has been dominating so hard in mid SCs for weeks now and it's getting worse by the day as most halfway decent people are also switching to Order. We keep the rest who are completely new or who don't care about winning or losing. These aren't even normal fights anymore but a one-sided battle feast. My appeal to people reading this, please set up some groups on destro to ensure halfway decent fights. You don't always have to win, but if you say it was a good fight, that's enough. It's getting to such stupid proportions that you see meme groups like 3+ dd AM on assist mode and you're glad to have a tank or healer on your side that also guards or heals. So please, people who are looking for a challenge and don't want to slaughter everything in easy mode and give in to the illusion of how good they are, play a little more destro mid SCs.
Please don't come up with statements like then build a group because it's almost impossible to find people 90% of the time. The second thing is that one group usually doesn't do anything if the rest, I'm sorry if I say it, just aren't any good. Without putting people down because they might be new players.
I sincerely hope that a few people will think about this and not look for the easy farm

Ads
Lion1986

Re: The pain of Mid SCs

Post#2 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:37 am

only way you can win a scenario is
1)make a premade
2)be sure such premade party has fingers,

GorkaBorka

Post#3 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:29 pm

Yeah, mid SCs on destro side is such an awful experience, that I gave up even trying to participate in them while lvling toons.
Before RoR I loved AoR SCs, wow battlegrounds and all such activities. Now I have PTSD and hate them.

Lion1986

Post#4 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:36 pm

scenarious should eb totally avoided even at 40 unless you are premade of good gear level.

-matchmaking is a brain tumor
-too many healers with dps syndrome not healing
-too many tanks with dps syndrome not guarding
-dps are pathetic. they focus enemy tanks and scream in scenario chat

they should remove scenarios entirely for pugs and leave ranked only

GorkaBorka

Post#5 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:06 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:36 pm scenarious should eb totally avoided even at 40 unless you are premade of good gear level.

-matchmaking is a brain tumor
-too many healers with dps syndrome not healing
-too many tanks with dps syndrome not guarding
-dps are pathetic. they focus enemy tanks and scream in scenario chat

they should remove scenarios entirely for pugs and leave ranked only
Totally agree. At 40 with pugs it's even worse. Much worse, than any new player may even imagine. There's no fun, only slaughter and the laughter of thirsting gods.

Lion1986

Post#6 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:11 pm

I give advice to avoid scenarios entirely and focus on rvr. better rewards with lot less stress.

sogeou

Post#7 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:24 pm

Sad part is dev's made the 6v6 sc's which nobody does and premade had a place to go farm each other, but none of them want a fair fight. Dev's love 6v6s or something about that, so they kept pushing it. They removed one of the best PUG SC's and ruined it by making it a dumb must CAP middle point first. TV / RF / Nordland Watch are the better SC's because you can split up and have small fights all over. TV was the best SC which most people enjoyed ( NOT PREMADES) because they often get out played because they refuse to split up and zerg everything down.

BRING BACK OLD TV

derKleineKerl

Post#8 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:10 pm

Just build a proper 2 2 2 pre-made on destro and you will start winning the scs. I had in the last weeks like 80 % winrate in midtier sc with my Zealot. In my opinion rvr is only rewarding if you have a good 6 men who is killing a lot.

Ads
Repulsion

Post#9 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:54 am

Lion1986 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:37 am only way you can win a scenario is
1)make a premade
2)be sure such premade party has fingers,
This is the truth on both sides
I've stomped countless times and got stomped countless times +1 on both destro and order
The moment these premades face a decent pre-made they tend to crumble due to being used to farming PUGlets, they're not unwinnable.

Either play the solo roulette and be content with mixed results or get a pre-made going yourself.
Lost a scenario but noticed someone being obviously good at the game?

"Hey, let's group up"
Night time EU is the opposite btw, destro normally stomps.
Best of luck

tazdingo

Post#10 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:39 pm

des has been dominating rvr hard so some groups are all rolling alts on order. these patterns have become pretty easy to follow over the years

in mid scs where people dont get bursted so quick literally 1 dedicated tank or healer can hard carry, so if you wanna win be that guy