Recent Topics

Ads

[UI]LeoUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
FuelledByRage

Re: [UI]LeoUI

Post#41 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:59 pm

Thanks for this. I've been using it for several months and it's great for how I like to set my UI up.

Quick question - What addon controls the Buffs / Heals over time shown on the party frames? I'm finding only some classes HoT's display on the party frame next to each player and I'd like to look into the settings to work out why. I'd ideally like all HoT's to show on the party frame to track it easier. Cheers!

Ads
Lion1986

Post#42 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:24 pm

FuelledByRage wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:59 pm Thanks for this. I've been using it for several months and it's great for how I like to set my UI up.

Quick question - What addon controls the Buffs / Heals over time shown on the party frames? I'm finding only some classes HoT's display on the party frame next to each player and I'd like to look into the settings to work out why. I'd ideally like all HoT's to show on the party frame to track it easier. Cheers!
Glad you like it
Those buffs in enemy frames are the ones I scripted inside the enemy addon itself. Right click enemy. Go configuration >unit frames. There you find a list of stuff I placed for class buffs and debuff s ☺️

Lion1986

Post#43 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:58 am

Sry for necro posting. Addons updated. Some glitches fixed :mrgreen: