Recent Topics

Ads

Item Database

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Item Database

Post#1 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:32 am

Hello friends!

Can someone explain me why in 7 years (since Return of Reckoning server is active) there is no proper item database? The Armory feature is clunky, incomplete and bugs out a lot of times.

I know that it's a small team with a lot of tasks to fulfill but it's been more than 7 years and this thing is missing.

If i had the power to do it i would have started it but i do not have time to play all 24 classes and to go write down every single item individually...

Will be possible in the future to have this kind of database which will properly work and get rid / update the Armory page properly?

Thanks!

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Item Database

Post#2 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:53 am

Iirc live didn't have a official item database either, but curse had a 3rd party program that had to be run with an additional addon to supply the site with item info for it's own database
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

TiberiusD

Re: Item Database

Post#3 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:17 am

sullemunk wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:53 am Iirc live didn't have a official item database either, but curse had a 3rd party program that had to be run with an additional addon to supply the site with item info for it's own database
Do you think that such thing will be possible for Return of Reckoning aswell?