Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Scalling

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
facundo7777

[WH] Scalling

Post#1 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:30 am

Hello,

Is it normal that stats Scalling for wh feels lower than other classes. I played already a lot of classes (mostly to 60-70) and i never noticed that problem.
What i mean?
For example:
I have 2 sets mixed(vanq,bl,conq) with str bonus, full 23 str talis and still i need to put rr into str to cap it with pot and tactic.
Parry: full rr into parry, some items with parry and even highbws with bl and i have around 35-39% parry what is kinda low.
Crit: i did a test on traning construct. I used 100 times my slice and absolution. Amount of crits in full crit spec (28%) was 15% what is much less than my crit chance. So how to crit someone with full futile? I did same test wihout any single point into crit with the same gear and result was around 8%.

I completely understand that my gear is bad but my qustion is about scalling. Didnt notice so low results on other classes compared to other mdps i have slayer(not using 160 str, just 120 as tactic), wl even we but i could be wrong with this one.

Ads
Mergrim

Re: [WH] Scalling

Post#2 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:22 am

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Stats

Here you have stats on all lvl40.

facundo7777

Post#3 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:52 am

Mergrim wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:22 am https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Stats

basic 50str difference could be the reason but lets say it fill the difference between 160 str tactic and 120str but still i feel worse with caping str at wh.

Maybe its my personal feeling.

Thank You for that link :)

one more question. If someone has 0% chance to be critically hitted how is calculated my crit hit chance? if i have for exmaple 25% how it gonna work when i face someone with 0% chance to be crit hitted?

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:17 am

facundo7777 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:52 am
Mergrim wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:22 am https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Stats

basic 50str difference could be the reason but lets say it fill the difference between 160 str tactic and 120str but still i feel worse with caping str at wh.

Maybe its my personal feeling.

Thank You for that link :)

one more question. If someone has 0% chance to be critically hitted how is calculated my crit hit chance? if i have for exmaple 25% how it gonna work when i face someone with 0% chance to be crit hitted?
If someone has 0% Chance to be critted and you have 25% crit chance, it is actually 25 % chance to crit. If enemy has 10% Chance to be critted and you have 25% then you have 35% Chance to crit. People can also have -10% Critical chance and then you would have 15% crit chance with 25 % crit=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz