Recent Topics

Ads

Westward over the mountains quest

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dakkhon

Westward over the mountains quest

Post#1 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:03 pm

How do I complete it or find it? It just literally says that as the quest with no other info. I killed the 100 enemies already from the little dude polevoi.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Nuttie

Re: Westward over the mountains quest

Post#2 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:23 am

I am having the same issue, no map marker or quest pickup - doing something wrong or is it bugged?

Thanks

Streblo

Post#3 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:30 am

If memory serves...

1. Accept the parent quest
2. Accept the two child quests (one from polevoi, one from the same guy as parent quest)
3. One is kill 50 dudes (no need to do the kill 100 dudes), the other is pickup some stuff of the ground in stonetroll crossing sc.
4. Turn in parent quest once you have completed both child quests.

Nuttie

Post#4 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:36 am

Thanks for the reply mate, I think it might be bugged...
I have picked up the parent quest and got the 2x child quests - Westward over the mountains and Bloody Harvest
Bloody Harvest was the kill 50 people one, which I have completed. I asked in advice about Westward over the mountains and was told Stonetroll crossing, I joined the SC and no map markers, no quest etc
No quest markes in Praag for it either...

Nuttie

Post#5 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:40 am

I am a dumbass! Thanks for making me retrace my steps, you were correct - I had a quest to pickup from the original guy....
Dakkhon, if you are still struggling with this go back to the original guy - Pytr Ivanovi and grab the actual quest The Tainted Child - Westward over the Mountains where you till need to pick up 3x items in the Stonetroll SC

Thanks again!