Open 3 zones like before
77%
Stay with 2
23%
Total votes: 152

Reivren27

Re: Open the 3 zones already

Post#51 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:18 pm

WaddnX wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:52 pm today - another time waste with one zone open the hole day. :(
come on, give me back the 3rd zone.
I agree, today was the most disgusting day, I hate protracted fights.

Ads
Ninjagon

Post#52 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:32 pm

Open 3 zones all the time, please. More options, more fun for everyone.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Barboo

Post#53 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:27 pm

Three days in a row only one zone at evening.

mikaeuu1

Post#54 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:56 pm

Again only one zone active, highly hated one to, TM.
I play different classes, however right now, even though im in WE mood, cant say im having fun in TM, just not a good zone for solo roaming, especially with the current situation of warbands aimlessly running around and pretty much a stalemate situation again

joroth

Post#55 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:13 pm

yoluigi wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:54 pm There is no point to have only 2 zones open. Like the other day having 1 zone that had only order and the other Dw having order blocking the only entrance to the west of the map on that hill. Can we open the 3 zones already. It's boring for both faction.
I love giving player options, i think this would just be putting a bandaid on a much larger problem. I think adding an artificial "timer" to how long a zone can be up would move a long the zones a bit more fluid. Even when we have two pairings we have less than 15 players in the 2nd zone and as of late has only helped enable warbands "pretend seige" one zone just to do a bait and switch and avoid pvp
Eviljordy 80 dok
Thiccjordy 73 Witch Elf
Twitch.tv/eviljordy

chovudal

Post#56 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:29 pm

:D another good option: just close 3rd Zone too, only sc, pve and t1 yeehaaa, ohh and only open Setra SC hehe
Simply ristrict the game more and more until the gates close
Yours sincerely Geheimrat Chovu

Eng 85+ | SL 84+ | SM 84+ | WL 83+ | IB 82+ | WP 80+
(Eng RR100 on live - Carroburg/ Karak Norn -)

Novokane

Post#57 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:45 pm

i would take 2 right now. cos it's been stuck in 1 pairing and 2 zones only for the entire day, that can't be as intended and it ruins the game

Aethilmar

Post#58 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:11 pm

Since we have almost gone full theme-park with the campaign, we should go the rest of the way and just have timers on zones that auto-flip them after x hours to whichever side has the highest score (which, at the moment, would be based on keep score).

That said, most of the people complaining are really upset about lack of bag rolls and not lack of zone variety. And while I have some sympathy for that point-of-view, given the long history of zerg surfing PvD warriors in this game I would be wary of doing anything that they consider to be "good for the game".

Ads
Caduceus

Post#59 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:38 pm

bump
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Paxsanarion

Post#60 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:43 pm

Yes please :-)