Ads

Triumphant Jewelry - A request to reconsider the cost

Let's talk about... everything else
malark

Re: Triumphant Jewelry - A request to reconsider the cost

Post#121 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:25 am

Tesq wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:00 pm
Maliceblades wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:42 pm
Tesq wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:18 am Simple answer remove the jewelry. DD are alredy powerfull enough introduce this was a mistake.
Nothing needs to be removed if anything we need more build options the fact it adds variety being able to mix more gear sets is a good thing. I think both ranked sets were great additions to the game and can't wait for more we want more content not less.
We want new option in form of horizzontal progressioj not vertical. Only on that i can agree.
Honestly it's tough with a game like this and how it is. I agree with you but people are still going to min-max with everything. Honestly I don't envy developers trying to add stuff to this game. In Destro chat people often say they only care about PVP and that this is only a PVP game but it does limit a vision you could have. I dunno, if I really wanted to do something with this game maybe i'd just have some test/special server where everything is more graded and maybe stats go up to 10K or something etc. The game's design leaves it with a cap where you sorta can't really do anything exciting except maybe add more classes or a whole other side.

Ads