Recent Topics

Ads

Premade groups. The hell for new players.

Let's talk about... everything else
Garamore

Re: Premade groups. The hell for new players.

Post#11 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:50 pm

mistake!
Last edited by Garamore on Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Ads
Garamore

Post#12 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:55 pm

I sometimes see others from my guild in same discordant - its not intentional - mainly occurs after warband finish or start where people are filling time with something. Also a lot of people are queing with rr80+s to farm the crests for the triumphant/victorious jewel as its pretty much the fastest way when not in a big warband. Hence you meet a lot of good players mixed in.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Ruin

Post#13 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:11 pm

My 2 cents in to improving the SC experience, would be to create a windows similar to what ranked have, that shows the numer of players in quee, seperated by the role they Play. So that if I want to do Scenarioes I have a info od which archetype is needed/missing.

Sofong

Post#14 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:23 pm

problem is player pool is too small. balanced sc like ranked will just die after a while.

nocturnalguest

Post#15 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:36 pm

he wasnt proposing balancing SC. just show archetypes in q. that would be amazing tbf.

lemao

Post#16 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:57 pm

Just wait for s6 imo

Strakar

Post#17 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:02 pm

I've been playing some discordant since it came out and have been pleased. They are consistently more competitive and maybe just lucky but had enough class balance to be fun. It's good when you just have time for a couple games.

Find a group for a couple hours in /5 to finish the event sc then go discordant. I don't understand the resistance, I grinded a solo sc 90% loss rate on my first character not knowing any better, but devs have done plenty to accommodate solo.

serom999

Post#18 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:26 pm

ok now i played some days diefferent sc's with skirmish and so on. I win some sc's more then before but! much sc experiences feel so wrong.

Now i come to the conclusion that the massive overheal on both sides is the real problem why sc feels so bad most of the time. Especially for new player. And i really think i am not the only one. Nothing to do with winning or losing it often feels like you fighting against dummy's that takes no dmg.

I see before a video of a bigger streamer "lazypeon" and he has exactly the same **** experience like me. Fighting the whole time in an sc and nearly no one dies because of massive overheal. Extreme boring if that happen. And it is not rarely.

I think something should happen to fix this massive overheal. For example a limit of two healer per sc on each side. But the situation now is really unbalanced.

Ads
Ashoris

Post#19 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:39 pm

serom999 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:26 pm ok now i played some days diefferent sc's with skirmish and so on. I win some sc's more then before but! much sc experiences feel so wrong.

Now i come to the conclusion that the massive overheal on both sides is the real problem why sc feels so bad most of the time. Especially for new player. And i really think i am not the only one. Nothing to do with winning or losing it often feels like you fighting against dummy's that takes no dmg.

I see before a video of a bigger streamer "lazypeon" and he has exactly the same **** experience like me. Fighting the whole time in an sc and nearly no one dies because of massive overheal. Extreme boring if that happen. And it is not rarely.

I think something should happen to fix this massive overheal. For example a limit of two healer per sc on each side. But the situation now is really unbalanced.
Its not the massive overheal most of the time but the poor dps play, in most SCs a proper assist of 2 (halfway decent) dps with 1 HD and 1 tank would fix the issue.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

serom999

Post#20 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:19 pm

Ashoris wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:39 pm
serom999 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:26 pm ok now i played some days diefferent sc's with skirmish and so on. I win some sc's more then before but! much sc experiences feel so wrong.

Its not the massive overheal most of the time but the poor dps play, in most SCs a proper assist of 2 (halfway decent) dps with 1 HD and 1 tank would fix the issue.
If the half of the group are healer and they know a little bit what they do then it is not possible. I know the player which defend everything of a game. Unfortunately that will not help. And the expense to do big heal is very low.