Recent Topics

Ads

Quick fan-base poll 2023

Let's talk about... everything else
Azhag

Re: Quick fan-base poll 2023

Post#21 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:40 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:21 pm - The point of this is just 2023 feedback from players to devs. I am not part of the devs.
- Sry, I can't create proper poll with multiple questions. So let me update this manually after few days.
---
My view: 1.B, 2.A, 3.B, 4.B, 5.B, 6.A, 7.AB, 8.B, 9.A, 10.AB
Did they ask for it? I mean, if not, there's no point, it won't be used in any way, and the whole thread will end up discussing the Rampage nerf as usual. Also, nothing has really changed in a year to collect data specifically for 2023.

Besides that, quantitative surveys don't work that way, you can't just take a couple dozen responses from random people on a forum and summarize based on them: the data would be unrepresentative and not statistically significant, and the summarized results would be wrong.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

Ads
tog89

Post#22 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:15 pm

1. A: New content first.
2. B: More PvE content.
3. A: New end-game weapons.
4. B: Better defence and heals.
5. B: Harder xrealming.
6. B: Faster and more often class and ability rewamp.
7. B: Focus on new players.
8. A: Stronger or longer control abilities.
9. A: Population balance.
10. A: Focus on massive fights.

Ninjagon

Post#23 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:54 pm

Azhag wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:40 pm Did they ask for it? I mean, if not, there's no point, it won't be used in any way, and the whole thread will end up discussing the Rampage nerf as usual. Also, nothing has really changed in a year to collect data specifically for 2023.

Besides that, quantitative surveys don't work that way, you can't just take a couple dozen responses from random people on a forum and summarize based on them: the data would be unrepresentative and not statistically significant, and the summarized results would be wrong.
So much effort to tell us we cannot or should not do this?
Well mate, we can and we will. Why not ? :-)
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Azhag

Post#24 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:54 am

Ninjagon wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:54 pm So much effort to tell us we cannot or should not do this?
Well mate, we can and we will. Why not ? :-)
Nah, no effort, I took five minutes to point out to you that you are doing a pointless activity that will provide fake results. If that's okay for you, keep going, at least users and developers will know that it cannot be trusted.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

TiberiusD

Post#25 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:27 am

Ninjagon wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:51 pm Hi. No matter if you are veteran or newbie, destruction, order or both, you play this avesome game.
So, tell us what YOU do like or prefer in 10 quick questions and I will do the summary in 10 days from now.

A: New content first? <> B: Fix bugs first?
A: More PvP content? <> B: More PvE content?
A: New end-game weapons? <> B: New armor/jevelery sets?
A: Higher damage? <> B: Better defence and heals?
A: Easy xrealming? <> B: Harder xrealming?
A: Class and ability rewamp? <> B: Faster and more often class and ability rewamp?
A: Focus on veterans? <> B: Focus on new players?
A: Stronger or longer control abilities? <> B: Longer and more control immunities?
A: Population balance? <> B: Let's be free and zerg?
A: Focus on massive fights? <> B: Focus on small scale content?
1. B: Fix bugs first
2. B: More PvE content
3. B: New armor/jevelery sets
4. B: Better defence and heals
5. B: Harder xrealming
6. B: Faster and more often class and ability rewamp
7. B: Focus on new players
8. B: Longer and more control immunities
9. A: Population balance
10. B: Focus on small scale content

drbaker

Post#26 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:55 pm

B: Fix bugs first
A: More PvP content
no new end game stuff, more mid tier stuff to assist with bolster weakness, especially 35+
More cosmetic stuff for end game
B. Better defence and heals
B. Harder xrealming
-
B: Focus on new players
-
A: Population balance
A: Focus on massive fights

Ninjagon

Post#27 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:38 pm

Azhag wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:54 am Nah, no effort, I took five minutes to point out to you that you are doing a pointless activity that will provide fake results. If that's okay for you, keep going, at least users and developers will know that it cannot be trusted.
I understand your point of view. Yes it is not professional nor representative enough poll.
But to hear opinions from the active players, is something that "cannot be trusted"? Really?
How about your opinion, or it is like you do not care about the game anymore? Comon, Azhag...
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Olszewski

Post#28 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:44 pm

Since a Link to this was posted in my discord, I'll ask several things to start since its been a long while for me.
Is the population, que times, finding groups, and char balance still trash? Devs still don't care about the current population's opinions about the game? The feeling you are logging in everyday doing the same thing and not accomplishing anything for the time you are on and not progressing efficiently? Only reason for logging in is because your guild and friends on discord? You want/can't to fully stop playing this game because of the number of friends and players that log into discord that you would leave behind going to something new? Hope everyone I played with in the past is doing well.

Ads
Jaffa039

Post#29 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:04 pm

1.Fix bugs first the worry about new content later.

2.how about a little bit of both?

3.Both...(also new styles would be nice.)

4.Neither.

5. Harder xrealming.

6.if it isn't broke don't fix it

7.Both ..maybe add rewards to veterans that help new players?

8.Neither their already annoying as they are.

9.Let us be free...but i would like to see one day you might Open t2 and t3 to the correct levels ( cr 40 turn into chickens if they enter ) leave t4 for max level .

10. Focus on massive fights. everyone loves the big fights ...well except when it lags the zone /server to hell.

Topdude

Post#30 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:45 pm

1. B
2. B
3. B
4. B
5. B
6. A
7. B
8. B
9. A
10. B

Opinions are from an order perspective only. I haven't actively played my destro toons in over 2 years.